The Farm

Professionalism
Value
4.7
Flexibility

You made my dream wedding a reality! THANK YOU for truly being the perfect ceremony and reception venue - gorgeous scenery, decor included, and such a kind staff. My stress level remained low because of Andrea and I highly recommend everyone using her as a Coordinator!

We've gotten so many compliments on our Sunday brunch wedding. The onsite cabin rentals were perfect for my out of town family too - the weekend felt like a luxury rustic retreat! Choosing The Farm was the best decision we could have made, and I can't say thank you enough.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
215 Justice Ridge Rd, Candler, NC 28715

Not only do we have an amazing facility that includes all day (9am - 12 midnight), gazebo, ceremony and indoor chairs, tables, serving tables, indoor sound system, hickory wood dance floor, fireplace, heat, air-conditioning, Mountain views, parking attendant and building maintenance staff, we also include FREE TEETH WHITENING for our brides.   Our staff is committed to making sure there are as few "bumps in the road" that day as possible....smooth sailing is very important to us as we know it is for every bride .  That is the reason we ask questions, so we know what you want and how you want your day to progress and if something comes up we will be there to smooth out the bump before you even know it has occurred.  We want your day to be EXTRAORDINARY !!   To top it off our cabins are a fabulous plus to assure everyone's comfort for the bridal party and the family....check them out at www.thefarmcabins.com. Our event barn website is http://www.thefarmevents.com. We love questions as stated before! Feel free to email us info@thefarmevents.com.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Proms, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (15)
The Farm is great. The setting is incredible - close to the city yet you feel like you are in a mountain setting far away from the noise and clatter or cars and people. The folks there are incredibly helpful and the weddings I have done there are so very memorable. I would highly recommend it to any bride and groom looking for a unique setting.
PROS I KNOW (79)
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)