The Elegant Harp & String Ensemble: Florida Harpists Esther & AnnaLisa Underhay

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I could not recommend Esther enough!

To start with, I just don't understand how so many vendors have 5-star reviews and was set to review my vendors accurately. They can't all be perfect, but honestly I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Esther and she truly deserves a 5-star review.

I found her online after reading her reviews on wedding wire and theKnot. After I contacted her, my now husband and I met her at her home and she is just the sweetest person ever. She played the harp for us and some sample wedding songs and I really had to hold myself not to cry because it was just so beautiful (and I am not the crying type). She is extremely easy to work with which was very helpful considering my husband and I live in a different state.

I have a friend who hired a harpist in a different state for her wedding and ended up regretting it because it was all out of tune. The harp is a very difficult instrument to play and Esther skills are simply perfection. I will always think of her for any future possible events and highly recommend her.

She made our wedding look so elegant and made it that much more special. We had her for the ceremony and the cocktail hour and our guests were truly amazed with her. I was so busy taking pictures during cocktail hour that I missed most of it and was so sad because I was really looking forward to taking 10minutes to just enjoy the cocktail hour. But that's what happens when you are the bride, and Esther being who she is offered a complimentary CD of her music for me to enjoy it ! I also can't wait to see my wedding video and hear her play. So glad I had the privilege to have her play in my wedding.

The Elegant Harp & String Ensemble: Florida Harpists Esther & AnnaLisa Underhay responded with the following comments:

Thank you soo very much for your kind words. It was such a pleasure for my violinist and me to play for your ceremony in the little chapel and then the cocktail hour in the courtyard at the beautiful Spanish Monastery in Miami. It was truly a magical evening. All the best to you both and I do hope that you enjoy the CD to remember your very special day!

Services Used: Ceremony Music
LOCATION
49 Walton Street, Alexandria Bay, NY 13607

Wedding Wire's 2011,2012,2013,2014 2015 Couple's Choice, Best of the Knot 2011, 2012,2013,2014,2015

"Truly the best in the business" Esther brings her experience as "Master of the Harp", performing for over 1500 wedding ceremonies and over 1000 corporate events personally to your wedding. Each review is for HER, not for a pool of musicians. When you book an agency, you leave it to chance as to the musician that you get. You’ve checked all the rest, but you want the VERY BEST! Give an “Extra Touch of Elegance” with South Florida’s Premier Harpist! Call now for a PERSONAL Consultation.

"I will work closely with you personally to make sure that the music reflects your own personal taste. I would love to learn and perform a new song just for you.Your wish is my command! My goal is to meet and exceed your expectations."

Awarded Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. The Knot Hall of Fame, Best of Weddings by Brides on the Knot 2011 2012, 2013, and 2014.

Besides Solo Harp, you may select from many possible combinations of instrumentation including Harp/Flute Duo, Harp/Guitar Jazz Duo, Harp/Flute/Cello Classical Trio, Harp/Violin/Cello String Trio, Harp/Violin/Viola/Cello String Quartet, and Jazz Band, all consisting of the best in professional musicians, for your South Florida Wedding, Social, and Corporate Music and Entertainment.

Drawing upon her experience as Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach Harpist and touring the world playing on Celebrity Cruises, as well as, playing for such dignitaries as Presidents George H.W. Bush and William Clinton, and G-7 World Leaders’ wives to your Special Event, she will create an elegant ambiance, personalized with the music You want to hear!

It is perfect for Wedding, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Morning After Brunch, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, or Renewal of Vows.

It is also perfect for Corporate Events, such as, Grand Opening, Open House, Anniversary, Client Appreciation, Art Showing, Awards Dinner, Luxury Realty Showing,  Holiday Party, Cocktail Party, Retirement Dinner, Book Signing, Sales Promotion, Networking Event.

What they’re saying: “… wonderful harpist, whose music is complimentary to the [Ritz-Carlton dining] room making it a wonderful encompassing experience.” Palm Beach Society   “She’s the treasure of the Ritz-Carlton.” W. Baere, GM Ritz-Carlton Palm Beach.

Serving Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Martin County.

Also serving the beautiful 1000 Islands New York in the summer.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony Music, Band
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, Memorials, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 1985
Employees: 2
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
MySpace Page: http://hyyp://
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
Esther is the best harpist. Classy, talented, prompt and reliable. When you hire Esther, all you have to do is show up and get married. She will be there waiting for you to walk down the aisle.... no question
PROS I KNOW (62)
The Elegant Harp & String Ensemble: Florida Harpists Esther & AnnaLisa Underhay is a wedding Harpist from South Florida. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami. The Elegant Harp & String Ensemble: Florida Harpists Esther & AnnaLisa Underhay is a professional wedding Musician that has been part of the South Florida wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in Wedding, Cocktail Hour, Corporate Event Music and Entertainment