The Decorated Bride

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Corey, the owner, was simply awesome! She was very easy to work with during the trial run and any communication leading up to the wedding day. Corey provided all the makeup artistry for me and my two sisters. Kristen took care of styling our hair. I can't say enough about the final look for all of us. My makeup was flawless and absolutely beautiful! My sisters looks amazing as well. I had a side bun up-do with a flower. Kristen did a superb job and its looked gorgeous. Soft and romantic - just what I was looking for! My makeup and hair lasted the entire day! I highly recommend TDB! My sisters loved their overall look as well! Thank you TDB!!! You made my day!!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Reno, NV

Makeup and hair artistry for the most beautiful brides.

Makeup & Hair artistry for the most beautiful brides!  Lake Tahoe, Reno/Sparks, Sacramento and the San Francisco Bay Area.

With over a decade of experience creating beautiful makeup and hair designs , The Decorated Bride is expert in the business of beauty!

Dedicated to modern bridal artistry and contemporary makeup and ... read more

Dedicated to modern bridal artistry and contemporary makeup and hair design our team of talented professionals are experts at their craft.  We will help you envision, design and achieve the perfect wedding day style and leave you feeling and looking your most beautiful on your very special day!

Contact The Decorated Bride