The Crystal Ballroom

4.7
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

We had to move to a different state, but decided to still have my daughter's Quinceañera at the Crystal Ballroom. I had to do my meeting with the designer thru Skype, Alberto was amazing!! He listen to all my concerns and answer all my questions. He was very professional and helpful!! Even though I'm 9 hours away, I was still able to see all the decorations! Super excited to see it in person! Thank you Alberto for all your help!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1271 State Road 436, suite 127, Casselberry, FL 32707

Sophistication at the right price!

Crystal Ballroom is a designed to win your heart and take your breath away. Often referred to as Orlando’s “Hidden Jewel”, we’re known for our ability to make your “special day” spectacular. Our venue options maximize your choices while saving you time and money.

All of our packages ... read more

All of our packages include: three sizes of tables, linens, chairs and chair covers, crystal chandeliers, up-lighting, party lights, spotlights, DJ ready sound system, hardwood floors, large dance space, vintage beer and wine bar, elegant coffee station, a food and beverage management  team, design and decorating service as well as Master of Ceremonies for the day. Optionally, should you elect to use your own caterers; we can still provide full serviceware china.

Visit weddingwire.com to learn how much our clients love our unique packages. Call us today and schedule your tour today!

+/- read less
Details
Maximum capacity: 174
Wedding services: Ceremony, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake
PROS I KNOW (75)
The Crystal Ballroom is a wedding Venue from Casselberry, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Orlando, Longwood, and Winter Park. The Crystal Ballroom is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in receptions and ceremonies