The Crystal Ballroom

The Crystal Ballroom

Sophistication at the right price!

1271 State Road 436
suite 127
Casselberry, FL 32707 | map
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 174
Catering: Offered in-house, Outside vendors welcome
About Us

Crystal Ballroom is a designed to win your heart and take your breath away. Often referred to as Orlando’s “Hidden Jewel”, we’re known for our ability to make your “special day” spectacular. Our venue options maximize your choices while saving you time and money.

All of our packages include: three sizes of tables, linens, chairs and chair covers, crystal chandeliers, up-lighting, party lights, spotlights, DJ ready sound system, hardwood floors, large dance space, vintage beer and wine bar, elegant coffee station, a food and beverage management  team, design and decorating service as well as Master of Ceremonies for the day. Optionally, should you elect to use your own caterers; we can still provide full serviceware china.

Visit weddingwire.com to learn how much our clients love our unique packages. Call us today and schedule your tour today!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

First off, let me just say that I planned an entire wedding myself. I don't think I could've done so if I had not found this venue. The Crystal Ballroom offered everything I needed WITHOUT all the high extra costs you'll find in other places. I was able to book the entire place for just my wedding alone, which is one smaller ballroom for my ceremony and a larger ballroom for the reception, both of which can easily fit 100 people comfortably, so it was perfect for my 70+ guest list. Not only did they provide the location, they offer gorgeous decorations that will fit any kind of wedding and can fit with just about any color scheme a bride could have. Every tiny detail was perfect. Even had plates, silverware, seat covers, napkins and other small decorations that would've cost an arm and a leg at many other places. They also have a staff to usher guests, serve food, and run the bar. Again, something you pay WAY extra at other places.
The reception ballroom was spacious, had up-lighting, a disco ball and plenty of party lights (which was super important to me). It was exactly what I hoped for as I hate seeing venues that are large but then have tiny little dance floor areas.
The staff was great to work with. They helped plan each detail from what happens when and also making sure everything runs smoothly. From ceremony, to cocktail hour (which is in a hall that separates the two ballrooms so it's pretty perfect with that), to the reception to cake cutting. It was a lot of stress that I didn't have to deal with, because, honestly, what bride does?
Absolutely the best. My guests are still talking about how gorgeous it was.

• Wedding: 07/20/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
The Crystal Ballroom is a wedding Venue from Casselberry, FL. We service weddings througout the local area, including Orlando, Longwood, and Winter Park. The Crystal Ballroom is a professional wedding Venue that has been part of the Orlando wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in receptions and ceremonies
407-681-2710
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire
Schedule Appointment