The Condado Plaza Hilton

Profile Picture
Warren
1 Review
04/20/2015

My partner and I had our wedding at the Condado Plaza Hilton. To the hotel's knowledge, we were the first same-sex couple to have a wedding at this hotel. Every person we came into contact with was very welcoming, supportive, and excited that we chose to hold our event at the hotel. The staff was extremely personable, helpful, and made our day flawless.

The location was breathtaking. The picturesque views were amazing. Our reception in the Pikayo restaurant was executed without a missed step.

Leslie Garcia and her staff with event planning was on-top of everything. Even hotel guests who heard we were holding our wedding (the first one ever) at the hotel, lined their balconies to clap and cheer us on. What an amazing feeling.

Best wishes to anyone who chooses this hotel for their wedding. It's over a week later and we are still on an incredible wedding high.

The Condado Plaza Hilton responded with the following comments:

Warren & Peter,

Thank you so much for your comments! You two are truly an amazing couple, I as well as my staff wish you both many more years to come full of happiness, love, patience, understanding and above all health to continue on this amazing journey together! I cant wait for you to return and stay with us!

I appreciate your confidence in me and my team for such a special moment in your lives!! Look forward to seeing you again, have fun in your new home!! :)

Hugs & kisses,
Leslie

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
999 Ashford Avenue, San Juan, PR 00907

Weddings... Perfect in every sense

Whether you’re visiting Puerto Rico to experience the beautiful beaches and glitzy lifestyle of Condado, wander the charming cobblestone avenues of historic Old San Juan or have your every need taken care of at a chic oceanfront retreat, The Condado Plaza Hilton stands alone as a one-of-a-kind destination.

Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s