The Commerce Club

Services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Maximum capacity: 500
Catering: Offered in-house
About Us

Overlooking the heart of downtown Greenville and the Blue Ridge Mountains you will find a hidden treasure perched high above the city. The Commerce Club, recently renovated, is the perfect venue for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners and a multitude of other special events.

Whether you are planning an intimate wedding and reception with your family and closest friends, or a lavish celebration for several hundred, our elegant interiors and panoramic views are the ideal stage for creating an unforgettable wedding experience. World-class cuisine, superb personalized service and a gracious environment for entertaining are aesthetically enhanced by dramatic sunsets and breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains from our atrium-style windows.

Our attention to detail goes beyond compare creating an extraordinary day for you and your guests. As your personal event planner, I will guide you along as you plan the most spectacular day of your lives. No matter how simple or extravagant you wish your celebration to be, I will work diligently alongside you to make your day an extraordinary one of love, romance and sweet memories I look forward to being a part of your special day!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

The beauty alone, of the Commerce Club, sealed the deal for hosting our daughters wedding reception in this venue! The staff was amazing to work with, even after I started becoming more and more stressed over having to plan the event from Houston,TX! The evening of the reception was beautiful, which made the venue even more breathtaking! And, don't get me started on the food! I am still receiving calls, texts and emails, from guests, complimenting us on the fabulous food! So, if you are hosting any kind of event, large or small, and have not considered The Commerce Club of Greenville, then you have not considered the BEST!

• Wedding: 05/24/2014
Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Profile Picture
Alison
Endorsements
The commerce club is one of my favorite venue's in Greenville. Awesome does not even begin to describe the view, and the service is fantastic.
The Commerce Club is a wedding venue from Greenville, SC. We service weddings througout the local area, including Greenville, , Spartanburg, and Clemson. The Commerce Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Greenville wedding industry for 30 years. We specialize in weddings and rehearsal dinners
864-232-5600
ext. 202
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards