The Club At Barefoot Beach

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot say enough good things about The Club at Barefoot Beach and the wedding coordinator there, Dale. The scenery was so beautiful and the food was amazing. It's so beautiful that you don't have to go above and beyond with buying/renting decorations. But we weren't expecting how incredibly helpful Dale was in the whole process, there were so many little things we didn't think about that his experience guided us through. And I will always be grateful that he saved my walk down the aisle. I felt horrified as my 'here comes the bride' intro kicked in and I realized I had forgot my bouquet! I motioned to Dale and he quickly ran over, I told him I had left it upstairs (again, feeling like a total dummy), and I have never seen someone run so fast. He literally ran upstairs and back down to the beach in like 30 seconds with my bouquet. So I barely missed a beat. So I would like to say thank you again, and that this is a spectacular place to get married.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
105 Shell Drive, Bonita Springs, FL 34134

Little Hickory Island's Best Kept Secret

With 15 years of providing brides all over the nation their dream wedding experience, The Club At Barefoot Beach is always a great choice for your personalized wedding. The private beach is nestled on Little Hickory Island’s stunning location surrounded by Southwest Florida’s Gulf Wild Life and Bonita Beach’s luxurious styled beach and bay front homes.

Our private beach club has been host to countless weddings and is very accommodating to your ideal wedding requests.  Entertain your guests with spectacular views from our 3rd floor banquet room that overlooks the Gulf Of Mexico.  Our intimate 3rd floor room accommodates up to sixty six guests inside and up to one hundred guests when utilizing the attached veranda.  We offer some fantastic plated and buffet food options that range in both price and style.  Let The Club at Barefoot Beach be your choice for the intimate wedding of your dreams.

+/- read less