The Cira Centre Atrium At JG Domestic

Profile Picture
Steve
1 Review
09/21/2013

On 9/21/2013 my wife and I made or daughter's wedding at the Cirra Centre Atrium. The wedding was catered by Garces Catering. I can't say enough about how everything was handled. Caitlin was so easy to work with and extreemly accomodating. I have to say that I was probably not the easiest person to work with; I may have been a bit demanding in certain areas, but she was wonderful. The staff was very professional, and well trained. Everthing was done promptly and with a smile on their faces. After a lot of research, we decided on Garces Catering because we were tired of attending affairs where the food is an afterthought. By this I mean we were tired of the Center City Hotel or Suburban Country Club affairs where the food is plated, barely edible and overpriced. Also, the location and picture opportunities at the Cirra Centre were a positive factor in choosing Garces Catering. My only regret is that I don't have any unmaried children to use them again.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104

The Cira Center Atrium is Philadelphia's newest wedding venue by Iron Chef ® Jose Garces. The ultra chic space boasts a stunning panoramic view of the city skyline. Get married overlooking the city lights and enjoy world class cuisine by Garces Catering.

Details
Maximum capacity: 250
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
The Cira Centre Atrium At JG Domestic is a wedding venue from Philadelphia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Philadelphia, PA, and South Jersey. The Cira Centre Atrium At JG Domestic is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Pennsylvania wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in ceremonies, receptions, catering and rehearsal dinners