The Cira Centre Atrium At JG Domestic

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

This review is long overdue as my husband and I married, and celebrated the event, at JG Domestic on pi-day, 3-14-15 (and yes, we served pie). Everything was absolutely perfect about the evening--from the space, to the food, to the staff—5-stars all around.

From day one, Caitlin, JG Domestic’s wedding coordinator was there to answer our questions, provide vendor recommendations, and guide us through the planning process. My husband and I we planning our Philadelphia wedding while living in New York City—so having one point of contact to do the heavy lifting was great!

I would highly recommend hosting an event at JG Domestic. The staff was amazing to work with, the food was delicious, and the space is absolutely gorgeous!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
2929 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104

The Cira Center Atrium is Philadelphia's newest wedding venue by Iron Chef ® Jose Garces. The ultra chic space boasts a stunning panoramic view of the city skyline. Get married overlooking the city lights and enjoy world class cuisine by Garces Catering.

Details