The Castle

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Amanda
08/16/2013

We could not have been happier with this venue! Our wedding was beautiful, and even after it was all said and done my husband and I cannot think of one thing we would have done differently. Deanne (the owner) was our wedding coordinator and was with us from step one in planning through the grand finale on our wedding day. She is VERY knowledgeable and knows her stuff! What I really liked was how she gave us the option of using our own vendors or she could find them for us, and she has so many connections that her vendors were usually always cheaper and better quality. She even found someone to marry us 3 weeks before our wedding, and her husband did a great job! haha! She kept in constant contact with me through the entire 6 months before the wedding right down to the wedding rehearsal, and I really felt like I knew exactly what was going on the whole time. The day of my wedding our wedding hostess took care of everything and I got to enjoy the day. Although the venue is on the higher end of the price scale I would certainly recommend it to anyone! Having everything go smoothly and beautifully was well worth the price!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
930 West Antelope, Layton, UT 84041
 The Castle is the premier venue to hold a wedding celebration in Northern Utah. We are a full service event center with exquisite ballrooms and enchanting gardens to accommodate your event's design.
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa