The Capital Grille

The Capital Grille

Baltimore, MD
1 Review
Quality of Service

I want to say thank you for being beyond excellent for my wedding reception. We were so happy and could have not been more pleased with how everything turned out. Our initial wedding reception location did not work out, and we were so fortunate enough to have your restaurant available two weeks before the big day. I heard that Liz no longer works with you, but she was great and was so professional and nice with every single detail of our wedding. You really made everything special by the smaller details that were incorporated into the reception such as the seating cards, seating chart, table set up, and cake table. My husband and I were so impressed by the level of customer service and attention we received. We were impressed at how enthusiastic our server was, and how experienced our bartender was. The food was beyond excellent. Everything melted in our mouth, and all of our guests really enjoyed the lunch and open bar. The veranda was a nice touch and unexpected lovely addition for the cocktail hour. We were thoroughly impressed by the level of service we received for our wedding reception, and although we went $2400 over our initial food budget, it was definitely worth it, and we have absolutely no regrets! I suppose the only thing that made me sad was that I was so busy entertaining guest, that I never had a chance to finish my lunch and forgot to grab it when we left—so technically I only had appetizers and 2 bites of my entrée. But, thanks again—perhaps we may be able to finish that lunch one day soon.

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Baltimore, MD 21202

At The Capital Grille, you and your guests will relax and enjoy the culinary artistry of nationally acclaimed steaks, chops and seafood. We will assist with selecting your custom menu and award-winning wines.
We offer three private dining rooms that can accomodate five to fifty guests.

Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Sweet 16s