The Caketress

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lori designed my wedding cake in September of 2014 - it was absolutely gorgeous! I had been told about Lori by my photographer and when my husband and I searched her - we had to have her create our wedding cake! Lori was one of the nicest people that I could have dealt with - she was easily contacted via email and phone. Lori met with us twice - once to go over cake ideas and cake testing, and another time to finalize the cake decoration. Lori is VERY creative and talented - the flowers and detail on our cake were super intricate. The flavours of cake are also amazing - we heard nothing but good comments regarding our cake flavours!

Lori brought the cake to our location and stayed with it until it was placed and looked perfect. I found her prices to be very reasonable!

thank you Lori!

Ashley Tucker (Mitchell)

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
Islington, Toronto, ON L4H 1M9
BLOG
Lori Hutchinson Cakes specializes in hand sculpted delicious works of art.  Each one of kind custom design is made with premium ingredients baked fresh. Not a detail is missed down to the smallest hand painted sugar flower. Consultations by appointment only.
Details