The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Tiffany
06/28/2014

Searching for a wedding cake designer can be scary! I went to 3 tastings for my wedding before I started talking to my vendors- who all recommended The Cake Zone to me. I heard so many wonderful things about how delicious her cakes were and how amazing her designs were. The cake that she designed for my wedding exceeded ALL of my expectations!!! Not only was it AMAZINGLY beautiful, but it is by far the BEST tasting cake that you will ever try! Her flavors are truly out of this world. The cake was moist and creamy and so yummy. My guests were blown away by how delicious the cake was! Before the wedding, Alla met with us to have a tasting. She was so welcoming and kind. She took the time to look at my dress, the venue, my bridesmaids dresses, and fabrics. She used her amazing creativity to create my dream wedding cake that incorporated all of the important aspects of my wedding. My cake was not just a cake pushed in the corner of the room, it was truly a huge part of the decor of my wedding. Words cannot describe how much I enjoyed working with The Cake Zone. I can't wait to use them again in the future! If you are looking for a beautiful cake, that not only LOOKS amazing but also TASTES amazing, I would HIGHLY recommend The Cake Zone!

The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries responded with the following comments:

Dear Tiffany and Phillip:

Thank you for such wonderful review!!! It was an honor to design and create your Dream Wedding cake! I'm glad to hear that your dreams came true! Congratulations!!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
5015 Ft.Hamer Rd, Parrish, FL 34219
BLOG

Proudly serving Tampa ,Sarasota, Bradenton, St. Petersburg, Anna Maria Island and St. Pete Beach

The Cake Zone - Rated Top 3 Florida Best Bakeries

Celebrate in extravagant style with The Cake Zone- Award Winning team of cake designers and pastry chefs! Known for our Amazing Wedding Cakes and Over-the-Top celebration cakes, our bakery takes great pride in making sure your fabulous custom wedding cake or celebration cake is as memorable as possible.

"If you can dream it, we can make it"…From fantastically modest presentations, to custom celebrity-like, royalty inspired, out-of-this-world wedding cakes, anything goes and EVERYTHING is possible. Yes, you can have the cake of your dreams and eat it too; all with a guaranteed WOW factor!

Call us at 941-799-2253 or email us at mycake@thecakezone.com to schedule our complimentary private tasting

Tell us about your special event. Include the date, time and number of people expected.

Details
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pastries
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pickup, Tastings
Dietary options: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Organic
Health license: Yes
ENDORSEMENTS (26)
The Cake Zone Is By Far In A Class By Themselves....They Don't Just Make Cakes They Make Dreams Come True,,,,,,,I Can't Count The Number Of Times I've Been Left Speechless By 1 Of Alla's Masterpieces.....!!! They Don't Just Look Great,,,They Taste AMAZING As Well.....So If You Want Your Friends & Family To Talk About & Remember How Beautiful And Delicious Your Wedding Cake Was CALL THE CAKE ZONE......
PROS I KNOW (146) View All 146 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries is a wedding cakes bakery from Tampa Bay Area, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, FL, Sarasota, FL, and St. Pete, FL. The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries is a professional wedding cakes bakery that has been part of the Tampa Bay Area wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Custom Wedding Cakes and Cupcakes