The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I got married this past April and we can't say enough wonderful things about Alla, Nolia and everyone at the Cake Zone! I am a sweets fanatic, and had always LOVED Publix cake. When we booked our venue, we were told we had to choose one of their Preferred Vendors, or be charged an extra cutting fee. I was FURIOUS! We met with one of the other cake companies on the list before meeting Alla, and I was even MORE furious. Our second tasting was with Alla about a week later, and after taking one bite of her cake, all was right with the world! BETTER, even! And, her designs are absolutely gorgeous. We booked her immediately (she is in very high demand...BOOK EARLY!!!!!) and I dreamed of that cake for months up until our wedding day. It was every bit as delicious. We ordered the top tier to save for our first anniversary...but after a month of knowing it was in our freezer, we defrosted it and each had a slice on our 1 month anniversary. I can promise you, it will NOT make it to the 1 year mark. Alla also makes her "Little Tipsy Cakes", which are to die for. We REALLY wanted to have them as our favors for the rehearsal dinner, but ended up not being able to do so. Alla knew how badly we wanted them, and made a point of setting two at our sweetheart table on the day of our wedding as a sweet surprise gesture! If you are searching for the most wonderful cake you have ever tasted, you MUST meet Alla and her staff at The Cake Zone! THANK YOU, ALLA!!!!! I have a sneaky feeling we will be ordering a cake from you every year around April from now until forever! :)

The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries responded with the following comments:

Dear Brooke and Ben! Congratulations on your weddings! Thank you for such a wonderful review of our products and services! We were enjoying working with you! Thank you again for choosing the cake Zone to design and create your dream wedding cake!!!

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
5015 Ft.Hamer Rd, Parrish, FL 34219
BLOG

Proudly serving Tampa ,Sarasota, Bradenton, St. Petersburg, Anna Maria Island and St. Pete Beach

The Cake Zone - Rated Top 3 Florida Best Bakeries

The Cake Zone - Rated Top 3 Florida Best Bakeries

Celebrate in extravagant style with The Cake Zone- Award Winning team of cake designers and pastry chefs! Known for our Amazing Wedding Cakes and Over-the-Top celebration cakes, our bakery takes great pride in making sure your fabulous custom wedding cake or celebration cake is as memorable as possible.

"If you can dream it, we can make it"…From fantastically modest presentations, to custom celebrity-like, royalty inspired, out-of-this-world wedding cakes, anything goes and EVERYTHING is possible. Yes, you can have the cake of your dreams and eat it too; all with a guaranteed WOW factor!

Call us at 941-799-2253 or email us at mycake@thecakezone.com to schedule our complimentary private tasting

Tell us about your special event. Include the date, time and number of people expected.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Proms, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2002
Employees: 3
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (29)
The Cake Zone Is By Far In A Class By Themselves....They Don't Just Make Cakes They Make Dreams Come True,,,,,,,I Can't Count The Number Of Times I've Been Left Speechless By 1 Of Alla's Masterpieces.....!!! They Don't Just Look Great,,,They Taste AMAZING As Well.....So If You Want Your Friends & Family To Talk About & Remember How Beautiful And Delicious Your Wedding Cake Was CALL THE CAKE ZONE......
PROS I KNOW (162) View All 162 Pros »
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries is a wedding cakes bakery from Tampa Bay Area, FL. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Tampa, FL, Sarasota, FL, and St. Pete, FL. The Cake Zone - Rated top 3 Florida's Best Bakeries is a professional wedding cakes bakery that has been part of the Tampa Bay Area wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Custom Wedding Cakes and Cupcakes