The Bridge Building Event Spaces

Value
4.2
Flexibility
4.3

I was lucky enough to be able to book my ceremony & reception at The Bridge Building! The view and space was everything my husband and I wanted. HUGE perk -- the venue comes with a wedding planner who can help you with as little or as much of your big day as you'd like! My planner was Shea, who I can't say enough good things about. Not only was she enthusiastic about helping, she was extremely professional and accessible during the entire process. I booked my cake and florist through Shea -- and both were great! Shea was also there throughout the night to help with any questions along the way.
The food was great -- my husband and I were able to try everything beforehand and give edits. I kind of wished there were more food stations to choose from, but it worked out!
I can't dock their rating for value, because you get what you pay for. You really can't beat that view! Yes, it's expensive -- but Shea updated me every time we made a change, and had every price mapped out for me so it was easy to understand. In other words, the expense didn't come as a surprise whatsoever. Also, we were able to stay within budget!
The only negative thing I could say is that the day of, my bridesmaids and I didn't really have a space to get ready in the hour before the ceremony. Shea told me this prior to the day, but I think I expected there would be spot for us to at least sit down that kept us completely hidden from the rest of the guests (which we were, for the most part). I actually never got the chance to look at that floor (the 3rd floor) before the day of, so I didn't know. Honestly -- I blame this on the popularity of the place -- there was an event happening on every single floor that night!
Now that everything is said and done, I wouldn't have had anything any different. It was really all perfect. Thank you so much Shea & Nate! You guys are amazing.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
2 Victory Ave Suite 100, Nashville, TN 37213

Nashville's Newest Event Venue Downtown

Located on the newly redeveloped downtown waterfront, The Bridge Building Event Spaces feature multiple customizable settings including a rooftop patio overlooking the Nashville skyline and a main event space with floor to ceiling windows and 2 patios right on the bank of the Cumberland River. Complimented by the showroom/greenroom with a private terrace and inside 4th floor atrium, this venue is perfect for an event during any season. The many spaces allow the building the transform throughout the night – while your guests are enjoying cocktails and dinner stations downstairs the rooftop ceremony is being reset for dancing under the stars!

With luxury event restrooms and lounges equipped for make-up and hair styling, the bride can be pampered and beautified on location rather than scurrying from place to place on her special day. There is plenty of room for bridesmaids to gather while she puts together her old, new, borrowed and blue. Meanwhile, the men’s lounge will keep the groomsmen occupied with a TV for watching the game and their favorite cold beverage.

Your farewell options are exciting! Guests lining the greenway promenade as you hop into a classic car or gathered on the pedestrian bridge sending you off into your new life with the Nashville skyline in the background, your grand exit will be one everyone will remember.

Your wedding day is one of the most memorable moments in your life and The Bridge Building provides a one of a kind setting and full event planning services to help you from start to finish. Infinity Events & Catering will take care of every aspect of your magical day including a custom catering menu, unique bar services, a huge array of rentals, delightful linens, state of the art lighting and sound, tailored décor and much more!

Free parking in downtown Nashville! The Bridge Building is located in the back yard of LP Field, home of the Tennessee Titans, which means we have plenty of free parking (as long as there isn't an event at the Stadium).

Contact us today to begin preparing a memorable experience for your big day!

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
This is a wonderful venue to work with! They are very professional and timely on communication. I highly recommend using their catering too!
The Bridge Building Event Spaces is a wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue from Nashville, TN. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Downtown, Belle Meade, and Nashville. The Bridge Building Event Spaces is a professional wedding Ceremony and Reception Venue that has been part of the Nashville, TN wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in Event Services, Catering, Ceremonies and Receptions