The Bride Concierge

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Brides, do your self a favor and hire Tracy as your day of coordinator! I promise it'll save you a lot of headache and stress! She is the best choice we made when we started planning our wedding. She is extremely detailed and on top of everything! Plus she is the sweetest person you'll ever work with :) She saved our parking situation by confirming with the valet company who didn't have our event confirmed! Tracy kept everything running smoothly and our entire wedding went off without a hitch!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90025

The Bride Concierge has grown from a small side project “just for fun” to a fully committed career and life direction. I love every minute of the journey from chatting with clients for the first time to standing by their side moments before they walk down the aisle. Being a day of coordinator isn’t just about helping to design, implement and manage the wedding day for me. I take pride in getting to know my clients’ styles and personalities; in knowing what they want before they even know they want it.

+/- read less