The Bride Concierge

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Tracy was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. We lived in Orange County and she even made a trip out to pick up decorations for the big day. Our wedding was seamless. If anything didn't go to plan, we didn't know about it.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90025

The Bride Concierge has grown from a small side project “just for fun” to a fully committed career and life direction. I love every minute of the journey from chatting with clients for the first time to standing by their side moments before they walk down the aisle. Being a day of coordinator isn’t just about helping to design, implement and manage the wedding day for me. I take pride in getting to know my clients’ styles and personalities; in knowing what they want before they even know they want it.

+/- read less