The Bridal Boutique

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Meg
03/27/2015

I had such a wonderful experience at the Bridal Boutique! I bought my dress 2 years before my wedding, and the Bridal Boutique thought nothing of it! My dress came in quickly and I took it back to DC with me until it was time for the fittings. Fast forward to December 2014 and the Bridal Boutique was nothing but wonderful. I was scheduled quickly and their seamstress did a phenomenal job on the alterations. My dress fit like a glove and was absolutely stunning! Thanks!!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
6955-K Oakland Mills Road, Columbia, MD 21045
 The Bridal Boutique is proud of our 20 year history as a full-service bridal salon serving the Columbia, Baltimore and Washington DC area. We've helped thousands of couples look and feel beautiful as they begin their journey into marriage.

We also offer Expert Alteration Services, even available on dresses purchased elsewhere.

... read more

Browse us on-line   http://TheBridalBoutique.com
Follow us on twitter   http://Twitter.com/LoveForBrides

Voted as The Knot - Best of Weddings - 2010
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
The Bridal Boutique of Columbia is a preferred vendor at Turf Valley.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The Bridal Boutique is a wedding gown boutique from maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, DC, and Virginia. The Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding attire boutique that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding attire for everyone in the wedding