The Bridal Boutique

Value
3.9
Flexibility
3.7

I strongly recommend you make a stop here if you live anywhere in the area and are looking for a wedding dress. If you can, try to get an appointment with Jeannie - she was my first and LAST stop (with a couple other in between).

Their price range is $1,000 - 2,000 and that fit my budget perfectly so I felt I had a lot of options. At other boutiques, I was on the low-end of their spectrum so I had limited choices, but not a The Bridal Boutique!

When I first drove up, I thought the store might be a little small with a limited selection, but they had a great selection with plenty of big-name designers. I primarily went there because they sell Allure and they had a wide variety of their styles.

Jeannie started the appointment by asking me to describe my wedding. I started with "it's in a barn, it's vintage, rustic, and we're doing a lot of pieces ourselves" but she pushed me to come up with some other words to describe it. This put me on the spot, but in the end, I think it really helped her pull the best dresses possible.

Hands down, Jeannie pulled the BEST SELECTION of dresses I tried on across 6 appointments and I felt she really understood what I wanted (but since it was my first appointment, she made sure to show me a handful of things outside my vision, just to reassure me).

Jeannie was also extremely patient, asked good questions, but wasn't pushy. I believe she spent at least 2 hours during our first appointment and seemed more than happy to do so.

The Bridal Boutique also gets points for one of the best set-ups. The fitting rooms are pretty bare bones, but you don't want to stay back there long, because once you come out, your friends & family have a whole dedicated area to themselves with several small couches (and you can't see other girls having appointments), and a 3-sided mirror so you can really see your dress. Plus, they have a clever "reception lighting" that helps you see your dress in low lights - it makes a big difference!

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
6955-K Oakland Mills Road, Columbia, MD 21045
 The Bridal Boutique is proud of our 20 year history as a full-service bridal salon serving the Columbia, Baltimore and Washington DC area. We've helped thousands of couples look and feel beautiful as they begin their journey into marriage.

We also offer Expert Alteration Services, even available on dresses purchased elsewhere.
br> Browse us on-line   http://TheBridalBoutique.com
Follow us on twitter   http://Twitter.com/LoveForBrides

Voted as The Knot - Best of Weddings - 2010
Details
Services: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Flower Girls, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of the...
Accessories: Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Undergarments, Veils
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
The Bridal Boutique of Columbia is a preferred vendor at Turf Valley.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The Bridal Boutique is a wedding gown boutique from maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, DC, and Virginia. The Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding attire boutique that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding attire for everyone in the wedding