The Bridal Boutique

Value
3.9
Flexibility
3.7

I SAID YES TO THE DRESS four stores later! Bridal boutique in Columbia is probably the most professional, punctual, and catering bridal shop I have ever been to. The staff there is extremely helpful, tentative to your needs, and is super patient. Meaghan and Gwen both were super friendly, patient, and helped me in the process of picking my dream dress. They both were accommodating, let me browse the store to pick the dresses that I liked and also picked out dresses for me that were within my budget and were to a teat as I described them and envisioned them. KC, the seamstress is also beyond nice and helpful as well, I am looking forward to working with her on alternating my dress to make it look perfect for the wedding day :)

Services Used: Dress & Attire
LOCATION
6955-K Oakland Mills Road, Columbia, MD 21045
 The Bridal Boutique is proud of our 20 year history as a full-service bridal salon serving the Columbia, Baltimore and Washington DC area. We've helped thousands of couples look and feel beautiful as they begin their journey into marriage.

We also offer Expert Alteration Services, even available on dresses purchased elsewhere.

... read more

Browse us on-line   http://TheBridalBoutique.com
Follow us on twitter   http://Twitter.com/LoveForBrides

Voted as The Knot - Best of Weddings - 2010
+/- read less
Details
Categories: Dress & Attire
ENDORSEMENTS (2)
The Bridal Boutique of Columbia is a preferred vendor at Turf Valley.
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The Bridal Boutique is a wedding gown boutique from maryland. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Baltimore, DC, and Virginia. The Bridal Boutique is a professional wedding attire boutique that has been part of the Maryland wedding industry for 25 years. We specialize in wedding attire for everyone in the wedding