The Blackwell

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The Blackwell is an excellent choice for a wedding reception. My husband and I were always treated with the most respect and we felt welcome from the moment we walked into the hotel. I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of service that we received from the Blackwell. They are very detail oriented and every aspect is top-notch. We have not regretted our decision to have our reception there for one moment.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
2110 Tuttle Park Place, Columbus, OH 43210

Whether your guest list reaches 50 people or 250 people, The Blackwell has the perfect place for you. The Blackwell sets a new standard in romantic elegance. Offering the best and most complete wedding services by creating unique personal events, from your bridal shower to your first year anniversary celebration, our wedding coordinator combine s the finest linens, center pieces and cuisine for the perfect event.

Your Blackwell Wedding Experience begins your journey to "happily ever after" by setting a new standard in romantic elegance. Our expertise and attention to detail, along with experienced staff and a personal wedding coordinator, allow you peace of mind on your special day.

Details
Services: Ceremony, Reception
Maximum capacity: 250
Catering: Offered in-house
PROS I KNOW (98)
The Blackwell is a wedding venue from Columbus, Ohio. We service weddings throughout the local area, including central Ohio, Columbus, and Ohio State. The Blackwell is a professional wedding ceremony and reception venue that has been part of the Columbus wedding industry for 11 years. We specialize in ceremonies and receptions