The Bernards Inn

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

The easiest and quickest decision I made for my wedding was in choosing The Bernards Inn for the ceremony and reception venue (and food). The planning process with the inn and the wedding day exceeded my expectations for my dream wedding. Yes, it was more than I wanted to spend but looking back, I can confidently say that it was so worth it. The professionalism and friendliness of the staff, particularly of Jessica Quesada the Catering Sales Manager we worked with, was exceptional. Jessica answered all of my Type A questions promptly with grace and kindness. Every little detail I was worried about was addressed and executed perfectly. Our guests raved about the delicious food and attentive wait staff. The romantic inn perfectly suited the vintage and classy vibe I was going for (which proved to be a bit difficult to find in NJ). My only regret is that I did not eat more of the delicious food at the wedding and at the wonderful brunch at the inn the day after! Highly recommend the Bernards Inn!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
27 Mine Brook Road, Bernardsville, NJ 07924
BLOG

The Beginning of Forever

Escape into a distinctly memorable getaway where world-class service converges with the finest amenities. Embrace the warmth of a time gone by – one that hearkens back to an era synonymous with style and elegance within our historic hotel, a grand dame of The Somerset Hills and a quintessential luxury destination.

A wedding at The Bernards ... read more

A wedding at The Bernards Inn is a perfect marriage of elegance and sophistication. Privacy, luxury, intimacy, service and outstanding cuisine make the Inn an extraordinary choice for a wedding. In-house wedding professionals are available to assist you in planning the perfect wedding day and attend to every detail. Call our Planning Office to schedule a private tour. 908-766-0002

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
ENDORSEMENTS (9)
The Bernard's Inn is by far one of the greatest venues to work with. Their staff is second-to-none and the food is spectacular on every level - and as fresh as can be! The Inn has an elegance that is unrivaled by other catering halls and their uncanny ability to accommodate their clients, no matter the request, is something no client should overlook. They will exceed your expectations - guaranteed. They have always been great to us and we love the relationship we've been able to create and sustain with them throughout the past few years. We look forward to working with them on more great events in the future.