The Beauty Team {Veronica Passalacqua & Betsey Oliver}

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I can't say enough about Veronica and Betsey. I had an AMAZING experience working with them for my wedding this past October. I am very picky with makeup, products, and anything hair related, as I have very fine and often times, difficult hair. Veronica and Betsey blew my expectations away from the moment I step foot in there studio for my hair and makeup trial, to when they left after getting us ready on my wedding day. I searched high and low, spent a lot of time researching hair and makeup artists, so trust me, if you choose this team, your're welcome - i've done your homework for you. Aside from being incredibly talented, both Betsey and Veronica are super sweet, funny, down to earth, honest and you just want to be their friend. They also both spent so much time with me and worked on me until I was happy. They really listened, and I think that is super important, especially when it comes to a woman's hair and makeup. I never once sensed I was being a pain, or they were frustrated, and I know I was being a pain in the butt at times. My bridesmaids makeup and hair all came out amazing. One of my friends at the wedding, who is equally picky as myself, said the first thing she noticed as the bridesmaids walked down the aisle at the wedding was their hair and makeup, and now she is using them for her wedding next summer. I could go on all day about these two. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
858 Fourth Street, upstairs, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
BLOG

Hair + Makeup + Style | Sonoma, Napa, Marin | Licensed & Insured

Veronica Passalacqua & Betsey Oliver are {The Beauty Team}   We are licensed artists with 10 years of wedding experience each and we LOVE working with brides! We own a full service beauty studio in downtown Santa Rosa for your cut/color, hair extension, waxing, or skin care needs prior to your wedding day.  The morning of your wedding you can come to us or better yet, stay in your jammies and sip your coffee, we'll come to you!   Our hair and makeup services will leave you and your bridal party looking & feeling gorgeous! You'll photograph beautifully and your look will last the whole day. Impeccable work, stellar customer service, and a creating a relaxing, luxurious experience for you are our top priorities. We'll take great care of you and your beauty needs from the moment you choose us until you say 'I Do!'

- - - - -
Please reach out for availability, pricing, and package information.

{veronica at thebeautyteamsonomacounty dot com} Please contact us directly for a prompt response.

We can’t wait to hear all about your wedding!

V&B