The Ashley Castle

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

The Castle as Ashley Manor did an amazing job with everything. Everything turned out beautifully and went very smoothly. I met with each of the planners on staff and each were extremely pleasant to work with. They helped me pick out centerpieces for the day of, napkins, linens, etc. They made sure I had all of the details planned for the day, was informed of everything I needed to know, etc. It was the best night of my life thus far and I wish I could relive it again! Every single guest told me that it was one of the most beautiful and fun weddings they have ever been to- so I thank each member on staff at the Castle for everything!!! :)

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1300 South Price Road, Chandler, AZ 85248

Experience the Royalty

The Castle at Ashley Manor is a stately English Castle located in Chandler, Arizona.  We invite you to stroll through our splendid outdoor garden rooms and escape into a kingdom of elegance.  Decorated with rich textures, fine linens, and beautiful European treasures, be our guest and experience Royalty.

Details
Maximum capacity: 300
Wedding services: Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK
ENDORSEMENTS (8)
Where else in Arizona can you get that romantic feeling of being married in a castle? No where but at 'The Castle'! I have decorated the castle more times than I can count, but honestly, it is so beautiul that it doesn't need too much more to accentuate it. Take a look at this absolutely gorgeous venue~!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
The Ashley Castle is a wedding and reception venue from Chandler, AZ. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chandler, AZ , Chandler, AZ , and Chandler, AZ . The Ashley Castle is a professional wedding & reception venue offering full service packages that has been part of the Arizona wedding industry for 15 years. We specialize in all inclusive packages to make your wedding day flawless