The American Wedding

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I love, love, LOVE our invitations! They run great sales very often, so wait for them to put Wedding invitations at 40% off before you order. Ours are absolutely beautiful, and exactly what we wanted, and about 50% less even at full price than we were quoted everywhere else. We opted to put ours together ourselves instead of paying $1 an invitation for them to do it, and I can honestly say my only complaint is that I wish they had included a few more of the glue dots with them. Great value and quality!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
300 North Park Avenue, Peru, IN 46970
BLOG

Stylish Invitations You'll Love

Wedding Invitations & Announcements by The American Wedding Personalized wedding invitations from The American Wedding add a touch of elegance to your special date. Complement your wedding invitations with save the date cards, favors and personalized tableware and gifts. Need help? Peruse sample invitation wording, have a look at the latest trends, or check out the clearance section.

Over 500 Wedding Invitation Designs Online Every woman is different, unique and special in her own way. Every bride wants a wedding invitation that reflects her personal style. Find the one that is right for you among the hundreds of styles to choose from at The American Wedding.

Brought to you by American Stationery - Over 90 Years of Excellence Since 1919, American Stationery has been a leading provider of personalized stationery, invitations and related products direct to the consumer. American Stationery is a manufacturer, not a re-seller, with a brick and mortar facility in Peru, Indiana. The company has over 250 employees ready to make your shopping experience a pleasure. Order with ease and confidence from American Stationery.

+/- read less