The Amberlight Collective

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Danette is Amazing!! We found Danette through an internet search and fell in love with her work right away. Even my super critical Mom couldn't say enough good things about her work. We planned our Wedding long distance as many do when they get married in Las Vegas. My fiance and I travelled in February to meet and check out our potential vendors. We meet Danette at a Starbucks and hit it off with her instantaneously and it forged a friendship versus a vendor who just wanted our business. She was great leading up to the day and phenomenal on our important day. Our pictures are incredible and I am so pleased with how the day was captured, we have memories caught in light and technology that we can be proud of the rest of our lives. I can't thank Danette enough!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
las vegas, NV 89139
BLOG

We have fun, we love our clients, and we take awesome photos.

The Amberlight Collective by Danette Chappell is a Las Vegas based wedding photography company serving all of the southwest.  Danette's style is modern and contemporary and she specializes in capturing "posed candids" that give her clients the natural look that is so popular.

Details