The Allan House

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Chelsie
03/08/2015

We recently had our wedding at this venue in early March. I absolutely loved the location and the atmosphere the venue had to offer. However, I do have to warn about the cobblestone as the ground is uneven and very slippery. I had two guests fall at my wedding, including my 80 year old grandmother. Please inform guests of the uneven flooring. Because the venue is mostly outdoors, you will need to keep in mind the price for renting a tent. I found working with the tenting companies to be horribly unprofessional and they never responded back to inquiries about their products. Overall, the location and atmosphere of the venue is beautiful and I was very happy how our wedding day turned out.

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
1104 San Antonio St., Austin, TX 78701
BLOG

simple. elegant. timeless.

THE ALLAN HOUSE is a charming Victorian home built in the heart of Downtown Austin, Texas in 1883. Embellished with native Texas blossoms and century-old oak trees, it is ideally suited for weddings, receptions, corporate functions and charitable events.

Located just three blocks west of the Texas State Capitol, The Allan House offers a truly unique place for people to gather. The elegant mansion and spacious courtyard provide the perfect balance of indoor and outdoor space for special events of any kind.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Corporate Events, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Memorials, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2000