The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa

Profile Picture
Elyse
1 Review
03/23/2013

Once we came to visit the 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa for our tour and initial meeting regarding our wedding, we knew we would have our wedding there and be well taken care of. Patrick Bryant made the entire process (approx 14-15 months of planning) a breeze. I was unfamiliar with the area and vendors and because of their list of suggested vendors, I was able to book our dj & solo cellist for the ceremony. Also through Patrick's help, we were able to decide on our flowers and cake as well. He was alwasy so responsive and made me feel like the only bride he was helping.
The weekend of our wedding, the staff was incredibly attentive, helpful, and proactive for all of our guests. Our families are from NJ and MA so we came close to filling the rooms and inn for the weekend. Everyone kept telling us how wonderful the service was, how deliciuos the food was, and how well organized, smooth, and wonderful the entire weekend was. There was no guess work for our guests, and the staff was far more helpful and available than we could have asked for.
The only thing I am sad about is that our wedding planning is over. It was such an exciting and enjoyable process, I wish we could do it again! Most brides feel very overwhelmed (from what I have seen and those I have talked to) and because of Patrick and the staff at the Inn, I was calm, relaxed, and enjoyed our entire weekend!
We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and brunch all on the property. It was convenient for our guests and everything we could have asked for in service from our initial planning until we checked out after brunch.
Thank you to all who were involved in the entire process! It was wonderful!!!!

Services Used: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
2771 Memorial Hwy, Lake Lure, NC 28746

Retreat to the mountains for a perfect destination wedding!

Nestled in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, with a picturesque lake as the backdrop, The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa is the perfect location for your Ceremony and Reception. Our spectacular setting has long been a favorite for Weddings, Vow Renewals, Rehearsal Dinners and Anniversary Celebrations. We offer an array of unforgettable locations for your special day. Is the natural atmosphere of a garden Wedding your preference, or a lakeside ceremony at the gazebo? Will you host your Reception in the time-honored Roosevelt Hall or on the Veranda Terrace, beneath the stars? Whichever element you prefer, you can be confident that your guests will recognize the signature hospitality that so many others have experienced.

The Inn possesses an abundant selection of amenities, including lakeside and poolside Ceremony sites, a variety of distinctive Reception venues, creative menus that utilize fresh ingredients, an extensive selection of signature accommodations for you and your guests . . . and memories that will last a lifetime. Discover why 100 couples each year choose to make The 1927 Lake Lure Inn and Spa their destination Wedding site. We would be delighted to reveal to you how we can help plan and host the Wedding of your dreams!

+/- read less