That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC

Profile Picture
Kevin
1 Review
04/12/2014

We turned to Susan and "That's It! Wedding Concepts" less than four months from our daughter's wedding date. We were certain that we didn't need to hire a wedding planner and that we could do it ourselves. We hired most of the vendors, but then we realized that we didn't have a clue how to pull everything together before the big date, and we realized that there was no way that, even if we could pull it off, that we'd actually enjoy the wedding itself. Susan was a Godsend. We knew from our first meeting that we were in good hands. For a very reasonable fee, Susan coordinated all the vendors, helped us find the few vendors that we still needed to hire, helped us make our vision of the wedding theme to life, arranged for beautiful and affordable invitations, and was there to make sure everything went off without a hitch during the ceremony and reception. She was also a dream to work with, encouraging us to call or email anytime with the smallest questions. She also gently nudged our daughter -- who lived out of town -- to meet her many deadlines, which is not always easy! Susan is also just a wonderful person. We loved working with her and she has become a friend. I'd recommend Susan and "That's It! Wedding Concepts" with absolutely no reservations. You won't be sorry..

Services Used: Beauty & Health, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
1 person found this review helpful
LOCATION
Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, South Central Pennsylvania, Northern Maryland & Washinton, D.C., Mechanicsburg, PA 17050

"Taking you from the "To-Do's" to the "I Do's! Your Wedding - Your Way"

You're Engaged! Congratulations & Best Wishes!

You're Engaged! Congratulations & Best Wishes!

I am delighted you've stopped by! Welcome to That’s It! Wedding Concepts, LLC, founded in 2008. Planning a wedding (the “I do’s”) is an exciting process… one focused on incorporating myriad details (the “to do’s”) into a Wedding that will exquisitely reflect your Vision. Although every Wedding is as special and unique as are each Bride & Groom, the necessary elements common to all extraordinary Weddings take time, organization, creativity and patience. I have solutions to all challenges and answers for every question.

What a privilege and pleasure it is for me to be part of this special time in the lives of my clients and their families! The first step is to take the stress away so the fun and excitement can begin as we bring your Wedding Dreams to life. It is my privilege to be your resource, advocate, support, friend, and just a wee bit of a “Fairy Godmother!” I plan and design weddings every day...you'll do this just once.

Remember...it's always...”Your Wedding – Your Way!"

LEVELS OF SERVICE

(Prices are available during your initial complimentary conference.)

Full Spectrum Wedding Design & Implementation

Expanded Wedding Consultation & Facilitation

Basic Wedding Planning & Production

Final Detail Coordination &  Wedding Day Execution

WE INVITE YOU TO CONTACT US FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

&

WE'RE EXCITED TO HEAR FROM YOU!

Susan H. Moran

Established: 2008
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check
ENDORSEMENTS (14)
I highly recommend Susan for her skills and personality as a wedding designer. I love that she custom designs the wedding experience to each couple based on your interests. The attention to details is much appreciated and her fine eye to the aesthetics and quality is wonderful. I believe that if you are going to do something either do it well or not at all and Susan embodies this philosophy.
PROS I KNOW (96)
That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC is a wedding Plannering from Harrisburg. We service weddings throughout the local area, including South Central PA, Washinton, DC, and Maryland. That's It! Wedding Concepts LLC is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the Harrisburg wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in Consulting, Coordinating, Designing