Tatum Roth Photography

Tatum Roth Photography

Richlands, NC
480.254.2280     Email Vendor

This vendor has not yet been reviewed.
Be the first to review this vendor
LOCATION
Richlands, NC 28574

My name is Tatum Roth and I am a photographer of life. Specializing in engagment, weddings, family, couples, little ones, military homecomings, special events, and graduation photos. I reside in Richlands, North Carolina but am willing to travel within reason.

ALL my photoshoots come with a COMPLEMENTARY CD which have all the edited photos, with full print release. Therefore, you dont have to pay for over priced prints from the other photography companies.

I also promise i will be one of the lowest priced photographers you will find for the amout of work and effort i do.

If you would like to get a qoute, or simply have any questions feel free to call or email me.

480-254-2280  or Tatumrothphotography@yahoo.com