Tasha Rae Designs

Profile Picture
Stacia
1 Review
08/15/2015

I have used Tasha for invitations for a bridal shower years ago and loved the work back then. I decided to go through her for my wedding invitations as well. she is AWESOME!!! She responded the same day to me and worked with me to get the exact design I wanted. The workman ship and quality was excellent. I will for sure use her again and highly recommend her.

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Lakewood, CO 80232

Earth Friendly and Custom Invitation Design

I have been designing earth-friendly invitations since 2001 and have found
lots of beautiful papers that are Recycled, Elemental Chlorine Free,
and Well Managed Forest Products.
Who said Eco-Friendly can't be beautiful!

For each earth-friendly order - I'll plant a tree through
www.americanforests.org

I was born and raised in Minnesota and I make a mean Tater-Tot Hotdish. For the past 18 years, I have called Colorado home. I live here with my husband and our 2 daughters, one human and one canine. We try to love them equally, although if the dog could talk, she would probably argue that point.

I love my jobs...Artist and Mommy. They are equally as challenging and equally as rewarding. The only thing better than having a job you love, is having two jobs that you love!

I studied art at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design and The Art Institute of Colorado. Then I waitressed and bartended for 6 years. Just enough time to learn how to snowboard, meet some good friends, travel the world and fall in love with my husband. I love the smell of rain and the smell of fire, the feel of my daughter's hand in mine, laughing, yoga, shoe shopping, 80's movies, dive bars, beach vacations, a good glass of white wine, shoe shopping, chocolate, Gerber Daisies, Elmo, shoe shopping, rainy days, art, cooking, and of course my family and friends.

I can't say that Tasha Rae Designs really has a "Mission Statement" because each 'mission' is different. Every day is a new day and things are forever changing. I guess my business philosophy is something like this: You know that feeling you get when you find the perfect gift for someone and you can't wait to give it to them? That's how I try to run my business. My gift is my art, and I want it to be just what you wanted and imagined. If I can do that, then mission accomplished.

Anyway....enough about me.....

For more information, give me a call or email! 303.881.3388 tasha@tasharaedesigns.com

Details
Products: Custom Products
Services: Assembly, Design, Printing
Specialties: Recycled Paper
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Tasha Rae Designs is a wedding Invitation Designer from Denver, CO. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Denver, Foothills, and Mountain areas. Tasha Rae Designs is a professional wedding Invitation Designer that has been part of the Nationwide wedding industry for 12 years. We specialize in custom designed wedding invitations and personal service