TAPESTRY WEDDING AND EVENTS

Profile Picture
cctrpensacola
1 Review
05/06/2012

Pam Roberts was a delight to work with. I felt an immediate connection with her. She picked up on my tastes very quickly. She showed tremendous creativity in matching the floral arrangements and lighting to the atmosphere of the wedding and reception. She took the initiaitive to make wonderful suggestions for the selection of flowers, for lighting, and decor. She greatly exceeded my expectations with the quality of everything she created. One of my artsy friends said that Pam's floral arrangements were the highlight of my wedding! I would go out of my way to work with her again for any event.

Services Used: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
LOCATION
Pensacola, FL 32507

GULF SHORES DESTINATION WEDDING COORDINATION * FLORAL DESIGN * FINE LINENS

TAPESRTY WEDDING AND EVENTS has 20 years experience!

Wedding Coordination * Floral Design * Fine Linen Rentals

Pam Roberts of www.pamrobertsflowers.com ... read more

TAPESRTY WEDDING AND EVENTS has 20 years experience!

Wedding Coordination * Floral Design * Fine Linen Rentals

Pam Roberts of www.pamrobertsflowers.com and Millie Sumner of  www.everythinggreenflowers.com have joined forces and created a new company called TAPESTRY.  Together we have 20 years of hands-on floral design and event experience and know what it takes to create a successful and memorable event.  We offer Beach Packages for our beautiful Gulf Coast beach brides, elegant one-of-a-kind arbors that we have designed and created ourselves, as well as many, gorgeousone-of-a-kind props to choose from!  Whether it's elegant, vintage, rustic, or somewhere in between - We have it!

We have what no other event company or florist can offer and that is 5 acres of flora and fauna to create with!  Pam is a passionate gardener grows many flowers, vines, and foliages to use in her work.

So, if you are searching for something more...we are here for you!  We would love to bring your dreams to life, take the stress off your shoulders, and actually allow you to enjoy your special event!  We know how to weave the thread of cohesiveness throughout your entire event - to create a work of art for you - a tapestry...

Contact us at 850-572-2608 or pamrobertsflowers@yahoo.com for more information!

+/- read less