Table 6 Productions

Table 6 Productions

"It's your day, your way. But, we will make it mahhhvelous dahhhling!"

135 S. Ivy St
Denver, CO 80224
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us
Table 6 Productions is a full-service design, planning, and event coordination company. We specialize in the unique, the clever, the different. We don't want your event to be like everybody else's. We want it to be memorable, special, personal...we want it to reflect YOU!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

If you want to have the perfect wedding, you need to hire Heather Allen. I hired her from the beginning, and it was the best decision we made! She will make all of your wedding dreams come true, and then some! I had the most perfect wedding, and all of my guests told me that it was the most beautiful and the most fun wedding they've ever been to! Heather took care of absolutely everything, and she does it with so much class. The wedding planning process was not stressful for us at all because we had Heather. We got to just do the fun stuff, and Heather did everything else.

Okay, so you're thinking, wait, I can't afford a wedding planner. Well, by hiring Heather, you get the best vendors who will treat you like a queen and not just like another bride, and she will negotiate a lower price than you ever could. Every vendor she got for us, I swear she said, I got you this discount, or I got this for free, so really, I'm sure I got all this wedding planning for free. So, now are you saying you can't afford it?

Heather truly goes above and beyond. She drove to Beaver Creek several times for us for tastings and to see the venue. She came up to Beaver Creek for the wedding a day early just to help me bring the welcome bags (which by the way she put together and everyone said they were the best welcome bags they've ever had). She gave all of the guests her cell phone number just so they could call her with any questions. She told everyone in the wedding to call her instead of me so that I could relax. She coordinated all of the vendors, set everything up the day of the wedding, made the detailed timeline, and on and on and on. The wedding was so well planned and organized because of her. Everything was perfect! If you wouldn't take your car to an uncertified mechanic or get your hair done by an unlicensed stylist, why would you not hire a professional to plan your wedding? You will be so happy if you hire Heather!

• Wedding: Recently Married
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Private User
Table 6 Productions is a wedding Planning, Coordinating and Event Design Company from Colorado and Worldwide. We service weddings througout the local area, including Denver, The Mountains, and Colorado Springs. Table 6 Productions is a professional wedding Planning, Coordinating and Event Design Company that has been part of the Colorado wedding industry for over 14 years years. We specialize in Unique, Creative, Chic Weddings and Events
303-956-8566
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards