Swell Beauty Hair & Makeup Artistry

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I cannot recommend Dee and her team enough. She did hair and makeup for me, my MOB, and hair for my bridesmaids for my wedding in April.

To begin, I had a trial at her studio in Laguna Beach. It was a super fun, low stress experience. I showed her some pictures of what I liked, but instead of just copying those she created something totally unique for me. I got SO many compliments on my hair I can’t believe it! And the makeup was also great. She was also really good at listening to my feedback. When I felt like the makeup was a little too heavy, she took some off, and recalled that when it was time for the wedding several months later.

She and her assistant were also great on the day. Whoever you hire you should really like them because you’re basically going to hang out with them for hours on your wedding day! And I did really love Dee. She was a very warm, calming presence on what could be a stressful day.

Dee was extremely professional and quick to respond to texts and emails. She seems to truly love her work and it shows. Hire her!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Salon Address-1751 So.Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
BLOG

Salon & On- Location Hair & Makeup Services

Swell Beauty is a Published Salon & On-location Hair & Makeup Company that specializes in Weddings and Special Occasions. We are located in Orange County, Ca but we will travel to your location Domestic or International. We are focused on bringing out the true beauty of our brides, to help them look and feel amazing. We believe every women should have a chance to be glamorous and timeless.  With years of professional experience behind us, we are dedicated to providing exceptional services tailored to you.  These are special moments in your life, and we are honored to be a part of them! We are also available to book weddings out of state.

Swell Beauty is not your typical H & M Company. When I started this business I really wanted to stand out in the Hair & Makeup Industry. I have made it a point everyday to be more apart of all aspects of the Brides Hair & Makeup needs. Right down to making sure that all my clients Hair & Skin are prepared for their engagement Shoots, Bridal Trial Run and their Big Day. I Strongly feel that its all about the small details in coordinating that set us apart from other Artists.

Most Importantly, we are passionate about what we do and we love making our Clients Beautiful for their Big Day.

Details