Swell Beauty Hair & Makeup Artistry

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Laila
06/13/2015

Dee, the owner of Swell Beauty, did my hair and make up for my wedding day. She exceeded my expectations with her talent and professionalism!
I would recommend Dee for any special occasion! I was so happy with the results and felt beautiful all day!:)

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Salon Address-1751 So.Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
BLOG

Salon & On- Location Hair & Makeup Services

Swell Beauty is a Published Salon & On-location Hair & Makeup Company that specializes in Weddings and Special Occasions. We are located in Orange County, Ca but we will travel to your location Domestic or International. We are focused on bringing out the true beauty of our brides, to help them look and feel amazing. We believe every women should have a chance to be glamorous and timeless.  With years of professional experience behind us, we are dedicated to providing exceptional services tailored to you.  These are special moments in your life, and we are honored to be a part of them! We are also available to book weddings out of state.

Swell Beauty is not your typical H & M Company. When I started this business I really wanted to stand out in the Hair & Makeup Industry. I have made it a point everyday to be more apart of all aspects of the Brides Hair & Makeup needs. Right down to making sure that all my clients Hair & Skin are prepared for their engagement Shoots, Bridal Trial Run and their Big Day. I Strongly feel that its all about the small details in coordinating that set us apart from other Artists.

Most Importantly, we are passionate about what we do and we love making our Clients Beautiful for their Big Day.

+/- read less