Swell Beauty Hair & Makeup Artistry

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

I am so so so happy with my choice to hire Dee for hair and make-up on our wedding day. I met with Dee for a consultation prior to the big day and she was fantastic in providing advice on how to do my hair and make-up (as I usually don't wear a lot) and even helped me find a belt for my dress from her shop! Dee is the sweetest person and instantly makes you feel comfortable, plus she was excellent at communicating in the months leading up to the wedding. Even though our wedding location was over an hour from Dee's shop, she and her two assistants showed up ON TIME, if not a little bit early on the big day, which was so important as they had to do hair and makeup for 8 people. Thanks to her, we were running on time all day long! Dee can do an updo in minutes and it looks beautiful and intricate and like it took an hour to do. Plus, everyone's hair and makeup lasted throughout the whole day. I can't wait to have an excuse to hire Dee again. She is the best and I would highly recommend you hire her for your wedding or next event!

Services Used: Beauty & Health
LOCATION
Salon Address-1751 So.Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
BLOG

Salon & On- Location Hair & Makeup Services

Swell Beauty is a Published Salon & On-location Hair & Makeup Company that specializes in Weddings and Special Occasions. We are located in Orange County, Ca but we will travel to your location Domestic or International. We are focused on bringing out the true beauty of our brides, to help them look and feel amazing. We believe every women should have a chance to be glamorous and timeless.  With years of professional experience behind us, we are dedicated to providing exceptional services tailored to you.  These are special moments in your life, and we are honored to be a part of them! We are also available to book weddings out of state.

Swell Beauty is not your typical H & M Company. When I started this business I really wanted to stand out in the Hair & Makeup Industry. I have made it a point everyday to be more apart of all aspects of the Brides Hair & Makeup needs. Right down to making sure that all my clients Hair & Skin are prepared for their engagement Shoots, Bridal Trial Run and their Big Day. I Strongly feel that its all about the small details in coordinating that set us apart from other Artists.

Most Importantly, we are passionate about what we do and we love making our Clients Beautiful for their Big Day.

Details