Sweetwater Strings

Sweetwater Strings

The Sweetest Sound is Sweetwater Strings

Scottsdale, AZ 85251 | map
Arrangements: Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumenta...
Instruments: Cello, Guitar, Harp, Piano, Viola, Violin
About Us

Sweetwater Strings plays everything!

Award-winning string music for wedding ceremonies and lively cocktail music. Our professional musicians cater to every couple's personal style and budget- whether you are a classic couple and want timeless, traditional favorites or a metropolitan pair who want unique rock covers, Sweetwater Strings ensures that your wedding music pulls every element of your special day together.

String Quartet
Classical Guitar
Harp
Spanish Guitar
Celtic Ensemble

Owned and run by musicians, Sweetwater Strings is a group that holds over 8 degrees in Music Performance and has had years of experience performing wedding ceremonies. We keep a close relationship with our clients and ensure that all the details are in place well before the ceremony, conferring with wedding planners, family members and venue event planners as well as the couple themselves. Available for wedding music consultations and live auditions, we ensure that you know and trust the musicians who will be playing on your special day. Our clients are important to us! We offer all couples a lifetime discount off of all our ensembles for future special events, and a guarantee that the music on your wedding day will be just like you imagined!

Contact Sweetwater Strings regarding availability,

and check out our website for sound samples, pricing and more!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I found Sweetwater Strings while searching for ceremony music in/around Phoenix. Their website is awesome -- it provides many samples of their work across all of the different instruments they have available. They were very quick to respond to my emails, and were great with suggestions for instrumentation based on the size of our wedding. We had a small wedding and ended up with a violin and cello duo. They were incredibly professional, and obviously had done many weddings before. I, the neurotic bride, had everything about the ceremony planned to the last letter, but I shouldn't have worried -- our musicians knew exactly what they were doing and when.

I know this is most likely the case with most brides, but my only regret is that as the bride I barely got to hear them! Our processional and recessional that I DID get to hear were beautiful, and I've had many compliments from guests that the rest of the ceremony as well and the pre- and postludes they played were lovely. They were easy to work with, showed up punctually, and did a beautiful job.

• Wedding: 07/06/2013
Services Used: Ceremony Music
Endorsements
Wonderful, I used them for my own wedding.
Associations I Belong to
Sweetwater Strings is a wedding music company from Phoenix, Arizona. We service weddings througout the local area, including Scottsdale, Flagstaff, and Sedona. Sweetwater Strings is a professional wedding entertainment group that has been part of the Phoenix wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in live wedding ceremony and cocktail music for strings
480-388-2977
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards