SWEETS & CREW

Profile Picture
LongMai
1 Review
2+ years ago

Working with Janin has been a true pleasure! Janin did makeup and hair for me and my bridal party (5 total) during early May of this year at our place. I can happily join the list of positive reviews and say that the result was stunning! My finance was particularly worried that I would walk down the aisle not looking like myself, but the result wowed him. I felt like myself, only better and more confident! Myself and the bridal party received so many compliments from friends & family as well…and I personally loved it. The best part is that all our hair and makeup lasted all day; just had to apply lip gloss at the reception. Great quality makeup products!

Summing-Up:
-Very punctual about timing and promises.
-Understanding & gracious about our requests/needs.
-Provides great/professional recommendations based on her extensive experience in the industry.
-Her makeup tools are very well sanitized (very important factor to me).
-Stay in touch with me throughout the event, sending great beauty/stress relief tips. I love how Janin is so caring and sensitive. Ahhh…don’t we just wish all our vendors could be like this.
-If you do decide to ask for Janin’s opinion, be prepared to hear the truth…whether it’s about your skin, your eye brows, nails..etc., which I love this about Janin. =)

Definitely recommend Janin's Statement service!

Services Used: Beauty & Health