Sweets by E

Sweets by E

...because everyone deserves a little something sweet!

Herndon, VA 20170 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Health license: Yes
About Us

Sweets by E is a small cake company that specializes in custom cakes, cupcakes and other treats for your big day. We strive to make sure your celebration is extra special with a beautiful creation designed especially for you, because we believe everyone deserves a little something sweet!

We want you to love your cake and eat it too!

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Evan is truly a talented baker -- and so nice to work with! We ended up ordering a cinnamon brown sugar cake with cream cheese frosting in between the cake layers and buttercream frosting on the outside. The first time I had this kind of cake was during the tasting and it was absolutely delicious! We got so many compliments on the actual wedding cake as well -- all of our guests loved it!

Not only are Evan's cakes tasty, but she is such an artist. Her cakes are beautiful, and our cake was no exception. See here for a picture (http://kristengardnerphotoblog.com/allison-kevin-the-regency-at-dominion-valley/) -- you'll have to scroll down a bit.

In addition, Evan was so easy to work with. I knew I could completely trust her (because of the other beautiful cakes she has made for other weddings), which made this part of the wedding planning process so easy! I had a vision for the cake -- it combined elements of two cakes I had seen on pinterest. I showed the two pictures to Evan and she created exactly what I had hoped for. On top of all that, Evan's prices are very reasonable and she's happy to also make sheet cakes to help keep the costs down.

Finally, my husband and I were so excited when we found out that the top of the cake had been saved for us. Evan had mentioned that she could always bake us a fresh cake for our one year anniversary, so instead of freezing the cake, we decided to eat it when we got back from the honeymoon. Best decision ever (and highly recommended!). We look forward to ordering another cake from Evan in a year!

I can't recommend Evan enough -- she is a wonderful, talented baker and such a joy to work with.

• Wedding: 06/16/2012
Services Used: Wedding Cake
Profile Picture
Allison
1 Review
Endorsements
I did a styled photo session with Sweets by E. Evan provided the gorgeous cake for me to photograph as well as some delicious cupcakes to taste. Evan was so much fun to work with and I would highly recommend her for any bride that is not only looking for a delicious and beautiful cake but is also looking for someone who wants to help make your event fabulous!
Sweets by E is a wedding Cake Decorator from Northern Virginia. We service weddings througout the local area, including Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland. Sweets by E is a professional wedding Cake Decorator that has been part of the Northern Virginia/Washington DC wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in wedding cakes, engagement cakes, shower cakes, grooms cakes and custom cupcakes
571-206-1644
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards