Sweets by E

571.206.1644   Visit Website   Email Vendor
Quality of Service
Profile Picture
1 Review

Evan is truly a talented baker -- and so nice to work with! We ended up ordering a cinnamon brown sugar cake with cream cheese frosting in between the cake layers and buttercream frosting on the outside. The first time I had this kind of cake was during the tasting and it was absolutely delicious! We got so many compliments on the actual wedding cake as well -- all of our guests loved it!

Not only are Evan's cakes tasty, but she is such an artist. Her cakes are beautiful, and our cake was no exception. See here for a picture (http://kristengardnerphotoblog.com/allison-kevin-the-regency-at-dominion-valley/) -- you'll have to scroll down a bit.

In addition, Evan was so easy to work with. I knew I could completely trust her (because of the other beautiful cakes she has made for other weddings), which made this part of the wedding planning process so easy! I had a vision for the cake -- it combined elements of two cakes I had seen on pinterest. I showed the two pictures to Evan and she created exactly what I had hoped for. On top of all that, Evan's prices are very reasonable and she's happy to also make sheet cakes to help keep the costs down.

Finally, my husband and I were so excited when we found out that the top of the cake had been saved for us. Evan had mentioned that she could always bake us a fresh cake for our one year anniversary, so instead of freezing the cake, we decided to eat it when we got back from the honeymoon. Best decision ever (and highly recommended!). We look forward to ordering another cake from Evan in a year!

I can't recommend Evan enough -- she is a wonderful, talented baker and such a joy to work with.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
Herndon, VA 20170

...because everyone deserves a little something sweet!

Sweets by E is a small cake company that specializes in custom cakes, cupcakes and other treats for your big day. We strive to make sure your celebration is extra special with a beautiful creation designed especially for you, because we believe everyone deserves a little something sweet!

We want you to love your cake and eat it too!

+/- read less
Categories: Wedding Cake
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies, Quinceaneras, Sweet 16s
Established: 2009
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
I did a styled photo session with Sweets by E. Evan provided the gorgeous cake for me to photograph as well as some delicious cupcakes to taste. Evan was so much fun to work with and I would highly recommend her for any bride that is not only looking for a delicious and beautiful cake but is also looking for someone who wants to help make your event fabulous!
Sweets by E is a wedding Cake Decorator from Northern Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland. Sweets by E is a professional wedding Cake Decorator that has been part of the Northern Virginia/Washington DC wedding industry for 2 years. We specialize in wedding cakes, engagement cakes, shower cakes, grooms cakes and custom cupcakes