Sweet Root Village

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Lauren & Rachel did such an amazing job on the flowers for our wedding at The Morrison House. The centerpieces, the bouquet, the boutonniere...everything was beautiful and perfect. I had a request for them- to attach to my bouquet the cross my fiancé gave me that was blessed by Pope Francis. The put in on beautifully and I was so happy with their presentation.

I highly recommend Lauren & Rachel for their services. Very professional and they did such a beautiful job. Thanks ladies!!!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
112 S. Patrick St., Alexandria, VA 22314
BLOG

an inspired community of artists and designers.

Sweet Root Village is an inspired community of artists and designers specializing in unique and customized photography, floral design, event day-of-coordination, and many other services. We are a small business co-owned by Lauren Brown and Rachel Bridgwood, two young, local ladies striving to give every bride the style, quality, and personalization they deserve on their big day.  These artists strive to build relationships, to create special experiences, and to incorporate as many sustainable practices into their business as well as their personal lives as possible.

We would love to have you come by our studio in Old Town Alexandria for a cup of coffee to chat about your wedding! Email us at thevillage@sweetrootvillage.com to find out more information!

+/- read less