Sweet Monday Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My husband and I were so lucky to work with April and Lindsey. They were great at making us feel comfortable from the first meeting and then in front of the camera at our engagement shoot and wedding. The pictures were phenomenal. When we got them back (and in a timely manner of 2-3 weeks), we ordered so many because they all turned out well! On the day of the wedding, April and Lindsey arrived on time, and were super flexible about finding places where we could take our bridal party pictures (our original shooting location was being used). These two are highly recommended.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Boston, MA 02118
BLOG

Vibrant, Emotional Wedding Photography

Hello!

We are April and Lindsey, and we create joyful, romantic images of people feeling happy and loved on their wedding day.

We're based in Boston and St. Louis, but happily travel anywhere and everywhere to shoot. We'd love to talk with you about photography for your wedding!

Best wishes and happy planning,

> April Killingsworth & Lindsey Hinderer

Details
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism, Portraiture
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs
ENDORSEMENTS (1)
Lindsey and April are an absolute blast to work alongside! As a Coordinator, I couldn't have asked for a better duo. They were always right on cue, captured each and every amazing moment, went above and beyond to capture the specific shots the bride wanted all while having big smiles on their faces and joyful spirits. I would be honored to work with either of these incredible women again and greatly look forward to the seeing the product of all their hard work! Thank you ladies for making my job easier and for being so fun to work with! Lindsy Hines
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)