Sweet Monday Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I am so thrilled with Sweet Monday Photography. When people tell you to spend your money on your pics, they're right! Especially if you have April and Lindsey of Sweet Monday taking them. We did both an engagement session and our wedding day with Sweet Monday and were over the moon with both. They are so professional, organized, responsible and overall just wonderful people. And so talented! Our pictures look like they could be on a book jacket. The lighting in all of them is gorgeous and they did such a great job of capturing our special moments without us even realizing they were near us. I have so many wonderful pictures of my husband and I stealing a kiss, or my dad reaching out for my hand as I walked outside or sharing a laugh with a bridesmaid. Just these perfect pieces of a memorable day. They really didn't miss one single thing. I very, very highly recommend them. They go above and beyond, are a great value and are people you'll be happy to share your wedding day with!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
Boston, MA 02118
BLOG

Vibrant, Emotional Wedding Photography

Hello!

We are April and Lindsey, and we create joyful, romantic images of people feeling happy and loved on their wedding day.

We're based in Boston and St. Louis, but happily travel anywhere and everywhere to shoot. We'd love to talk with you about photography for your wedding!

Best wishes and happy planning,