Sweet Emilia Jane

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

There's is no one who amazed me as much as Emilia did. Finding an amazing day-of-coordinator is like figuring out winning lotto numbers - and with her, we absolutely won! Emilia was born to do this. I know it's not an easy job. As much as my type A personality would probably really enjoy wedding planning, there's no way I could compose myself as well as she can. One thing people don't take in account is composure. Coordinating a wedding is a HUGE, HUGE task. But if you're able to knock down every single obstacle all while having the most calm and assuring demeanor, THAT is talent. Every time there was an obstacle (which I NEVER knew about during the day of) she would calmly say "ok, I'll take care of it." And she did. And everyone was happy, calm, and joyful - just how a wedding should be. I had a few freakout moments throughout the planning process and would email/call her wondering if I should hire her for additional help and she would simply ask what I'm worried about. She helped me realize that I actually can do this but if I needed her help, she's always there for me. I'm sure most coordinators would take that as an opportunity to make some more money. But Emilia doesn't take advantage - she just cares. Oh, and did I mention she's unfairly talented in the art department? I saw a picture on Pinterest of an adorable sign for our pie bar that says "love is sweet as pie" made out of pie tins and her rendition blew the one from Pinterest out of the water!

I truly can't recommend her more. There is NO way this wedding could have been pulled off without her. Every checklist in the world wouldn't have helped me without her help.

Bonus! Her assistants are equally as lovely! I only got to talk to them once or twice but they were SO sweet and thoughtful about every detail!!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Los Angeles, CA 90065
BLOG

Handcrafted Events

Sweet Emilia Jane, a boutique event planning and design company,  was founded in 2009 by Emilia McCool, a certified wedding coordinator and lover of all things glamorous, whimsical and wild.  She has over 10 years of experience in events and hospitality and has crafted a stellar team of coordinators and creatives to bring your wedding dream s to life!

We specialize in unique events filled with personality, style and wonder!  We believe that customs and traditions are important if they are meaningful to you and not just because everyone else does them.   We want you to spend the day of your event laughing, eating and dancing and let us sweat the rest.

We are compulsive list-makers and crafters.  We love being organized and getting our hands dirty.  We do things a little differently around here and are happiest when we are creating something thoughtful and new that showcases our clients’ personalities and styles.  We are event enthusiasts and savvy when it comes to social graces so each celebration can go off without a hitch!

Details
Weddings: Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly / Green, Military
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)