Swann Soirées

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Words cannot describe what an amazing job Brenda Swann and her staff did for my wedding. I interviewed over 10 wedding coordinators before finding Brenda. She fit my needs, my budget, and my wedding vision perfectly (or lack thereof)! She recommended amazing vendors who fit into our budget. She helped me figure out a wedding vision when one did not exist in my head.From the very beginning of signing Brenda on as a wedding vendor, I was at ease. Even my husband comment on how relaxed I was during the process. All attributed to Brenda! Planning a long distance wedding (we live in New Orleans and got married in San Diego) is stressful, complicated, and difficult; especially when both of you have full time jobs. Brenda and her staff sent me monthly to-do lists to keep me on target and not get overwhelmed. When we arrived in San Diego, a few days before the wedding, I handed all decor items over to Brenda and did not have any worry. All of the family kept commenting on how calm and relaxed I was. I had nothing to worry about because at the end of the day I was marrying the man of my dreams and I knew Brenda would make sure it was a fabulous day! She kept the wedding running smoothly and organized. She made sure we ate plenty of food, had plenty of beverages (even water!), and the next day we looked back and could recall the whole day/evening with complete happiness. If you're deciding between having a wedding coordinator or not, definitely do and definitely hire Brenda Swann!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
2690 Historic Decatur Rd. Suite 209, San Diego, CA 92106
BLOG

Encouraging & Inspiring Ideas that fashion amazing celebrations!

Wedding Planning is quite the escapade!

There are traditions to observe, etiquette to follow, and plenty of cake to taste too!

We are delighted that you would consider us to help you with your wedding planning & coordination. We take a collaborative approach to planning and executing custom events that build on your priorities ; this ensures that our services provide peace of mind regardless of style, size, or budget. With our qualified expert resources plus a loyal team for all your planning needs means you'll enjoy this process every step of the way!

Contact us for your complimentary consultation!

Details