Suzan M Florals

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I wasn't a bride who thought I cared about flowers. I had been directed to Suzan by a friend who had a friend that used her, so I set up a meeting. Just minutes in to our meeting, she seemed to really be in tune with us, and although we had no idea about flowers... she got to know US and our tastes - and honestly never thought we'd be as excited about our flowers as we were once our day came!

she really has a gift. our taste and style was completely represented by our flowers - highly recommend to anyone!!

Services Used: Flowers
LOCATION
Leafwood Place, San Diego, CA 92131
BLOG
Bringing your hopes and dreams to life!  We strive to make each event the best that it can be.  Our talented staff can create the most simplistic to the most extravagant of designs.  Consultations by appointment only, come see what we can do for you!
Details
Categories: Flowers
Event Types: Anniversaries, Baby Showers, Bar / Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Bridal Showers, Christenings, Corporate Events, Debutante Balls, Eco-Friendly / Green Weddings, Engagement Parties, Graduations, Holiday Parties, LGBTQ Weddings / Ceremonies
ENDORSEMENTS (3)
I have worked with Sue for many years and she does AMAZING work. She makes each wedding truly special with her one of a kind creative flair and is such a joy to work with!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)