Suzan M Florals

Consultations: Free
Samples: For Charge
Services: Breakdown, Delivery, Setup
About Us
Bringing your hopes and dreams to life!  We strive to make each event the best that it can be.  Our talented staff can create the most simplistic to the most extravagant of designs.  Consultations by appointment only, come see what we can do for you!
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I wasn't a bride who thought I cared about flowers. I had been directed to Suzan by a friend who had a friend that used her, so I set up a meeting. Just minutes in to our meeting, she seemed to really be in tune with us, and although we had no idea about flowers... she got to know US and our tastes - and honestly never thought we'd be as excited about our flowers as we were once our day came!

she really has a gift. our taste and style was completely represented by our flowers - highly recommend to anyone!!

• Wedding: 10/29/2011
Services Used: Flowers
Endorsements
I have worked with Sue for many years and she does AMAZING work. She makes each wedding truly special with her one of a kind creative flair and is such a joy to work with!
Associations I Belong to
858-414-7252
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards