Sutherland Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

AMAZING I wish I could give them 10 stars! If you want people to have fun at your wedding hire Sutherland Entertainment!

We hired Sutherland Entertainment for our April, 2015 wedding after a referral from a friend. It was the BEST decision!!!! Spencer was very professional throughout the planning process and gave us much needed guidance. I had some family health problems right before the wedding and he was so supportive and understanding. The online playlist set-up was easy to use and made picking out our music a breeze. DJ Von was our DJ and he made our wedding day! I had so many guests come up to me at the wedding and weeks after telling me it was the best DJ they'd seen/heard at a wedding. DJ Von knew how to read the crowd and got everyone dancing. The whole experience was truly incredible and I couldn't be happier. If you want and amazing DJ experience HIRE Sutherland Entertainment!

Services Used: Ceremony Music, DJ
LOCATION
2703 7th St, Berkeley, CA 94710

DJ, Latin Guitar, Photo Booth, Lighting

Spencer Sutherland is a pro Bay Area wedding DJ and classical guitarist who specializes in mixing wedding favorites with songs that are creative, sexy, and unexpected. Most of his clients simply want a hip, polished wedding that stands out and avoids cliche. Spencer’s best-selling music packages cover every wedding essential. Options include: live classical and Latin guitar, ceremony mic service, a club-style DJ service that gets rave reviews, one of the Bay's hottest photo booths, and event lighting.

Please visit SE's site for samples and photos. Consultations given M-F, noon to 8p. We have some exciting things waiting for you and we think you'll love our pricing. Please request a quote today.

+/- read less