Susie Linquist Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Working with Susie has been an absolute dream! With no other vendor did my husband and I receive such enthusiasm, commitment, flexibility, and individual attention. She went above and beyond time and time again, while delivering an exceptional product. Susie is more than a vendor on your list, she's a friend, and we cannot thank her enough for the beautiful wedding photos our family will cherish for countless years to come.

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
1601 S. College Rd, Wilmington , NC 28403
BLOG

Specializing in Weddings and Boudoir

Life is filled with beautiful moments, whether it's a wink, a tear, a first step, or a step down the aisle.  As a photographer, I'm inspired by that beauty, and by the people who invite me to share it.

So Pull up a chair, look around, and let me know what inspires you. I'd love to capture your most beautiful moments.
Details
Categories: Photography
Established: 2006
Employees: 1
Accepts: Cash, Check, AMEX, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
I am a makeup artist and I've had the pleasure of working with Susie on several photo shoots. She is warm and inviting and puts her clients at ease. She has an eye for what looks best and is able to create the perfect environment with lighting and her use of color and texture. She encourages ,directs and instills confidence with everyone she works with! The finished product always amazes me! I love the way my artistry is showcased by her skill as a photographer! Thank you Susie!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Susie Linquist Photography is a wedding and boudoir studio from wilmington, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including downtown, wrightsville beach , and surrounding areas. Susie Linquist Photography is a professional wedding and boudoir photography studio that has been part of the Wilmington north carolina wedding industry for over 5 years. We specialize in wilmington weddings with a photojournalistic style