Susie Linquist Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Susie and Trinity were awesome photographers on our wedding day! Susie had a cadence with Matt and I that really helped us feel comfortable when it came to her photographing us in a natural manor. There were also several compliments from guests on how well they blended with the crowd and seemed to catpture the important moments. Although I haven't seen our wedding photos yet, based on the beauty and creativity in our engagement photos, I have no doubt of the quality and uniqueness we'll see!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
112 cape fear blvd, Wilmington , NC 28428
BLOG

Specializing in Weddings and Boudoir

We are Susie Trinity, and we specialize in documenting weddings and boudoir in the wilmington nc area with a photojournalistic style. We are both available to photograph weddings in Wilmington and worldwide. Please take some time to look around at our work here, and especially at our recent posts on our blog, as that shows our most recent weddi ngs and engagement sessions. Please give us a call or an email if you would like to set up a time to get together. If you are just here for the eye candy, then grab and drink and enjoy! - Susie

Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture, Traditional
Services: 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations,...
Items: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs
ENDORSEMENTS (7)
I am a makeup artist and I've had the pleasure of working with Susie on several photo shoots. She is warm and inviting and puts her clients at ease. She has an eye for what looks best and is able to create the perfect environment with lighting and her use of color and texture. She encourages ,directs and instills confidence with everyone she works with! The finished product always amazes me! I love the way my artistry is showcased by her skill as a photographer! Thank you Susie!
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)