Superstition Springs Golf Club

Profile Picture
Private User
1 Review
1+ year ago

I had my wedding at Superstition Springs Golf Club, and it was great! I loved that it was sort of a package deal, it made decision making so much easier for me. The food was absolutely delicious (we did a brunch menu!), and the cake that came with the package was even more delicious. Kimberly was so helpful, and answered all my questions and concerns promptly. The venue is beautiful, and the big windows in the reception room are so lovely. I would highly recommend this venue!

Services Used: Ceremony & Reception Venue
LOCATION
6542 East Baseline Road, Mesa, AZ 85206

"Arizona's Most Charming & Affordable Golf Club Setting, Specializing in All Inclusive Packages"

When you want the location of your event to be as grand as the occasion...........

We have what it takes. Distinguished by its southern plantation style clubhouse, Superstition Springs breathes an air of luxury. The views from our spacious Grand Ballroom are second only to the caring and genuine service of our professional staff. Lush grass, magnificent mountains, awe-inspiring lakes and waterfalls, and most impressive the breathtaking sunset backgrounds make the perfect backdrop for your wedding ceremony located on our 9th green. A variety of wedding and reception packages are available to suit your signature style.   You’ll receive expert, experienced assistance in planning your wedding day by Sharon Ducati.

Contact Us Today!

sducati@eaglegolf.com

480.654.5652

Details
Maximum capacity: 200
Wedding services: Bridal Shower, Ceremony, Engagement Party, Reception
Catering: Outside Cake OK
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)
Superstition Springs Golf Club is a wedding venue from Mesa. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chandler, Gilbert, and Tempe. Superstition Springs Golf Club is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Mesa wedding industry for 20 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies and receptions, on-site catering, all other events