SuperStar Entertainment

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

John and his staff did he photo booth for my wedding and let me say they are awesome. They got there super early and was ready to go for my event. They were so nice and professional and everyone of my guests raved about them. I would recommend them 100% to anyone. If I ever need a photo booth I know who to call. Thank you guys for such a great job and we love our scrap book.

Mr. and Mrs. Cimochowski

Services Used: Event Rentals & Photobooths
LOCATION
5101 Rt 42, Suite #7, Turnersville, NJ 08012

DJ - Photo Booth - UpLighting- Monograms - New Jersey - Philiadelphia - Delaware

DJ's - Photo Booth - UpLighting - Monograms - Live Musicians - We have been providing Unforgettable, Successful & Fun Weddings for over 20 years. Professional & Experienced DJ's to reflect your Style & Personality on your special day. We have so much to offer you and your celebration in the way of service, equipment, talented entertai ners and music. Our company also provides Photo Booths, Uplighting, Live Musicians, & Monograms. We are located in Turnersville, New Jersey, serving South Jersey, Philadelphia and Delaware areas.

We love questions. Call now with yours.

Call 800-382-7467 for more information!

Details
Genres: 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Country, Dance, Funk, Hip Hop, Jazz, Motown, Ol...
Liability Insurance: Yes