Sugar Bee Sweets

Sugar Bee Sweets

Couture cakes with a vintage, southern style!

2410 W. Abram Street Suite #126
Arlington, TX 76013 | map
Desserts: Cookies, Cupcakes, Dessert Buffet, Groom's Cake, Pas...
Additional services: Consultations, On-site Delivery, On-site Setup, Pick...
Dietary options: Gluten Free
Health license: Yes
About Us
At Sugar Bee Sweets we design each sweet to match you, your special event or your individual personality – whatever the inspiration we’ll work hand-in-hand to ensure it is the perfect sweet concoction for your celebration!

In addition to one-of-a-kind cake creations we also specialize in cupcakes and specialty cookies in all shapes and flavors.

Sugar Bee Sweets was founded in 2006. Being a pastry chef and creating beautiful wedding cakes has always been a dream of mine so when I graduated from college I decided to make that dream come true! Quality, attention to detail, and friendly, personalized service is our main focus and what you can always expect.
Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Thank you Heidi!! You made our masquerade wedding dream cake possible. There are many cake vendors out there, but you were the one who provided a personal touch (cute mini mask toppers). The cake was AMAZING! It looked great and tasted even better. Everyone I spoke to loved the cake and how it tasted.
-Loan and Kristen Mallory

• Wedding: 01/22/2011
Services Used: Wedding Cake
Endorsements
Heidi of Sugar Bee Sweets is as sweet as the cakes she bakes. She is so friendly, helpful and talented. Her passion for baking really shows in everything she makes. The cakes are moist and delicious and her butter cream frosting is amazing. I highly recommend Sugar Bee Sweets for any of your sweet needs.
817-903-8661
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards