Studio Nouveau

681 Main Street
Suite 323
Waltham, MA 02453 | map
Style: Contemporary, Photojournalism
Packages: Albums, Custom Graphic Design, Digital Files, Flush ...
Liability Insurance: Yes
About Us

The Studio Nouveau is the fusion of two creative minds, brought together to bring you the utmost in inspiring documentary wedding photography. This isn’t photography for the faint of heart; we’ll go the distance to get the photo that makes your heart race when you look at it years later. Sure, we’ll still do the pretty group shots that your family will all want for their mantles. But we’ll also do the romantic ones of you two alone on the beach. The sassy ones of you smooching in an ice-cream parlor. The chic ones of a couple strolling down a busy city sidewalk.

With a background in illustration, painting, design and photography, Lara and Kate bring weddings alive with color, emotion, and a fresh perspective. They’re two cheeky girls, with one chic vision.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Studio Nouveau was a wonder to work with, they were sweet, professional, fun, and flexible! Studio Nouveau was the only vendor I worked with that I never had to chase down when I needed them, actually anticipated my needs, and were patient and wonderful when I needed to discuss everything (for the second, third, fourth time...). They offer a registry which is amazing, and their photography is fantastic! I cannot wait to work with them on our albums!

• Wedding: 10/04/2014
Services Used: Photography
Associations I Belong to
96x96 sq 1217514059097 weddings logo Boston Weddings
617-855-5272
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards