Studio Marie-Pierre

Studio Marie-Pierre

Dedicated to making brides beautiful through sophisticated hair, makeup & styling services

513 Fleming Street suite 8
Key West, FL 33040 | map
Services: Hair, Makeup
Consultations: Yes
Large groups: Yes
About Us
Our philosophy is simple:
enhance your natural beauty, don’t mask it.

Whether you are a hair and make-up minimalist or a hair and make-up goddess, we will work with you to design the look you have been dreaming of.

Benefit from our years of experience and expertise in professional hair and make-up, and let us customize your hairstyle, your colors and foundation to a perfect match. Masters in the art of contour and highlight, we know how to create the right balance for you on and off camera.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

Having a destination wedding is often hectic in so many ways. Finding the perfect vendors from states away can often be very chaotic and stressful. Being the extreme "girly girl" that I am, hair and make up was the service I booked after we chose our venue.

After browsing numerous blogs, I stumbled upon Marie-Pierre's website and instantly fell in love with her work. As a Great Lengths customer, it was important to find a stylist that had expierence working with my extensions. I booked Marie and her team nine months prior to our wedding with confidence that they would do an amazing job. Well, I was wrong....they did beyond amazing!! There are really no words to describe just how beautiful I felt on my wedding day. My hair and make up were perfect...along with the 6 other women in the bridal party!

I would highly recommend Studio Marie-Pierre to any bride! Not only is her quality of service beyond exceptional but we had so much fun throughout the getting ready process! I know that I will renue my vows in Key West and will be sure to book her for that day. Bottom line, she is the B-E-S-T!

• Wedding: 04/23/2011
Services Used: Beauty & Health
Associations I Belong to
305-433-0064
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards