Studio Four Photography

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Horatio and his assistant were absolutely wonderful for my wedding on 12/13/14. My husband and I are from Kansas and planned a destination wedding in Naples, FL. I was immediately impressed with Horatio's work and contacted him to photograph our wedding! He was helpful and responsive to my questions and emails I sent his way! Horatio was so fun to work with the day of my wedding! He had great ideas for pictures and made sure to capture all of the little but important details of the few hours leading up to the ceremony! He has already sent us some previews of the pictures that he took and they are breathtaking! I have shared them with familiy and friends and they are in awe of how great the pictures look! I am so excited to see the rest of the pictures he took during our big day! I have nothing but great reviews and high ratings for Horatio! I would HIGHLY recommend using him as a photographer for your upcoming wedding!!!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
3305 Little Country Road, Parrish, FL 34219
BLOG

International Editorial Wedding Photography

Our work combines elements of photojournalism and classically elegant photography to create images that are fun, fresh, and yet still timeless. Horatio has more than fifteen years of experience photographing weddings and works with a team of highly accomplished associate photographers.

After 14 years of complicated packages with catchy names and bundled items that were hard to understand, we changed our prices to a very simple system:

- BASIC PACKAGE  $1,000

- Up to 6 hours of photography.
– Online gallery (password-protected) of your wedding photos for easy viewing and ordering.
– Our award-winning color processing on every single image
– $200 Credit towards one of our storybooks (no cash value).
– Your images completed and delivered online in 1 week!

EXTRAS
Add these at the time of booking and receive 25% OFF the listed price below.
(The discounted rates are shown in orange)

- DVD with all edited images and copyright release: $670 / $500
- Second photographer: $550

- Fine art storybook (pages=sides)
- 20 Page 8″x12″: $700 / $525
- 40 Page 8″x12″: $1,200 / $900

- Engagement session: $350 / $260
- Custom guestbook featuring your engagement images: $350 / $260
- Extra hours (per): $250 / $187
- Unboxed photo booth (click HERE to see a sample): $450 / $337

We also offer a FREE wedding registry to our clients.  Your guests can help purchase your wedding album, prints, engagement sessions and more!

We are located in the Tampa Bay area.  Rates include travel within most of the west coast and some central Florida.

Please inquire about our reasonable travel rates to other destinations and locations.

We love to share images on Facebook. Check out our page and LIKE us!  :)

Details
Style: Photojournalism, Portraiture
Packages: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, High Resolution Images, Prints
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)