Stress-Free Weddings, Inc.

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
Recently Married

We hired Brianne from Stress Free Weddings to help with day of coordination on our wedding day, and she was exactly what we needed! We had an Indian wedding, which can many times be overwhelming for someone not used to the number of events, ceremonies, people, etc. Brianne was very easy to talk to and meet with, and she was very flexible with our unique schedule! We actually had two wedding ceremonies, as well as multiple food servings and decor changes. How she was able to work with our other vendors and get our roomed flipped between ceremonies in 15 minutes, I will never know! She really tried to make sure our day was "stress free"! I would highly recommend her and her staff!

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Davenport, IA 52803

A stress-free wedding awaits you

As a Senior Certified Wedding Planner I have been planning weddings for over 10 years in the Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois area.  From Rehearsal to the last dance I can provide you with the expertise to help you enjoy your big day from start to finish.  If you have planned every detail since you were 5 or you don't have a clue as to where to start; allow me to organize and execute your day so that you can spend it stress-free. Contact us today to setup your free consultation: Call - 563.271.8120 or Email - planstressfreeweddings@gmail.com.

+/- read less
Details
Categories: Wedding Planning
Event Types: Bridal Showers
Accepts: Cash, Check, Paypal
ENDORSEMENTS (5)
Stress Free Weddings does and incredible job of being attentive to the needs of each bride. Brianne ensures that the bride doesn't have to worry if she's getting what she's requested at the value she expects. She respects each bride and vendor that she encounters and makes them all feel they are a valued part of a team effort. You can tell she loves her job!
Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. is a wedding planning service from Quad Cities. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Bettendorf, IA, Moline, IL, and up to @ 100 mile radius. Stress-Free Weddings, Inc. is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Quad Cities wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in making the planning process stress-free