Stress-Free Weddings

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

My wedding was 12-13-14. I was 6 months into planning my wedding and instead of being a happy bride, I was becoming an overwhelmed and depressed bride. It didn't help that I was working 6 days a week working around 50+ hours or the fact that I had a very interesting family dynamic or that I was having problems getting my wedding crew to follow through on things that needed to be done. I found Brianne here on Wedding Wire and had my first meeting and we instantly connected. I told my now hubby that we needed her and after all the stress that he saw we were going through, he agreed. First off, Brianne was more than just a wedding planner, she was like the big sis/champion that I never had who fought the hard battles like getting everyone on the same page and doing what needed to be done. She guided us through the whole wedding process step by step which was fantastic since Matt and I had never been to a wedding and didn't really know that it was so involved. People say the wedding is about the Bride and Groom and here we were trying to make it about everyone else BUT us and that was where the problems came in. When Brianne came in, the first thing she said to me was "If you continue to plan your wedding the way you're doing now, you are going to be an unhappy bride. Let me do my job which is to take care of you and Matt so you two can have the wedding YOU want." After that, my plain red, black, and white themed wedding turned into the Game of Thrones "Red Wedding" and I truly started to be excited about our wedding. And on days I needed to vent about work, wedding, or whatever, she was a phone call away. I swear we talked for hours! She truly is a wonderful wedding planner making sure all the vendors we picked did things exactly how we wanted and if we needed to make changes, she was right on top of it.

Services Used: Wedding Planning
LOCATION
Davenport, IA 52803

A stress-free wedding awaits you

As a Senior Certified Wedding Planner I have been planning weddings for over 10 years in the Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois area.  From Rehearsal to the last dance I can provide you with the expertise to help you enjoy your big day from start to finish.  If you have planned every detail since you were 5 or you don't have a clue as to where to start; allow me to organize and execute your day so that you can spend it stress-free. Contact us today to setup your free consultation: Call - 563.271.8120 or Email - planstressfreeweddings@gmail.com.

+/- read less
Details
Events: Ceremony, Reception
Services: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Refer...
Wedding: Civil, Cultural, Non-Religious, Religious
Planners: 2
ENDORSEMENTS (4)
Stress Free Weddings does and incredible job of being attentive to the needs of each bride. Brianne ensures that the bride doesn't have to worry if she's getting what she's requested at the value she expects. She respects each bride and vendor that she encounters and makes them all feel they are a valued part of a team effort. You can tell she loves her job!
Stress-Free Weddings is a wedding planning service from Quad Cities. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Bettendorf, IA, Moline, IL, and up to @ 100 mile radius. Stress-Free Weddings is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Quad Cities wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in making the planning process stress-free