Stress-Free Weddings

Stress-Free Weddings

A stress-free wedding awaits you

Davenport, IA 52803 | map
Services: Day-of Coordinator, Full Planning, Partial Planning
About Us

As a Certified Wedding Planner I have been planning weddings for over 10 years in the Eastern Iowa/Western Illinois area.  From Rehearsal to the last dance I can provide you with the expertise to help you enjoy your big day from start to finish.  If you have planned every detail since you were 5 or you don't have a clue as to where to start; allow me to organize and execute your day so that you can spend it stress-free. Contact us today to setup your free consultation: Call - 563.271.8120 or Email - planstressfreeweddings@gmail.com.

Photos
Reviews
5.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service: 5.0
  • Responsiveness: 5.0
  • Professionalism: 5.0
  • Value: 5.0
  • Flexibility: 5.0

I couldn't have planned my wedding without Brianne at Stress-Free weddings. As soon as I started planning the wedding she helped me stay on schedule with all that needed to be done and helped me think of additional important things I had never even thought of before! She was also always available to answer questions or help me out. If she couldn't answer my call right away she called me back in a timely manner. Brianne really went above and beyond helping me through every situation and offering practical solutions to every obstacle that came up to do her best to keep me stress free. Thank you Stress-Free weddings!

• Wedding: 12/28/2013
Services Used: Wedding Planning
Profile Picture
Lesley
1 Review
Endorsements
Stress Free Weddings does and incredible job of being attentive to the needs of each bride. Brianne ensures that the bride doesn't have to worry if she's getting what she's requested at the value she expects. She respects each bride and vendor that she encounters and makes them all feel they are a valued part of a team effort. You can tell she loves her job!
Stress-Free Weddings is a wedding planning service from Quad Cities. We service weddings througout the local area, including Bettendorf, IA, Moline, IL, and up to @ 100 mile radius. Stress-Free Weddings is a professional wedding planner that has been part of the Quad Cities wedding industry for over 10 years. We specialize in making the planning process stress-free
563-271-8120
Please let this vendor know you found them on WeddingWire

My Awards