StoryLive Productions

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

5 stars! Not because I don't want his ratings to go down, but because he truly deserves them.

We're both military and had to plan our entire wedding through email and phone calls with our vendors. Demetrious was very prompt in answering my initial inquiry email and patient when we were unable to respond to him in the same manner. We met for the first time in person on the wedding day. Without prior coordination, he and our photographer knew each other from Church. They both fed off of each other's energy and it was just the perfect outcome. When we had questions he went into FULL detail as to how things were going to happen and even apologized when he felt like he went into too much detail. But with such an important day, who would get upset with that? I'm not sure if it is standard but he let us be a part of choosing the music for our video which -seriously- after watching the final product made me re-feel every emotion I felt on our wedding day. I laughed, I cried, and I keep falling in love over and over again with my husband while watching the video. It's truly amazing how Demetrious was able to capture and portray the love and happiness we both felt on that day in just a 8 minute video.

$Money, as it is for most weddings, was our biggest concern. So take my word when I say that out of all of the videographers in the area we contacted, StoryLive Productions was (in my opinion) the most reasonably priced and worth EVERY penny (in retrospect, I would've paid more had I known how awesome it was going to be). We couldn't be more thankful for the work they've done.

Services Used: Videography
LOCATION
130 South Palafox Pl, Pensacola, FL 32502

Hi my name is Demetrious Zaferis and I am the owner/founder of StoryLive Productions.

We film and produce event videography. Whether it's an engagement, Wedding, new baby, family reunion, or other special event, we'd love to be the ones to capture those moments for you. We offer professional, creative, fun production, and take the hono r of being part of those moments to heart.

For more information please contact me at.

www.storyliveproductions.com

850-503-1735

dazaferis@gmail.com

Details
Style: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional
Videography services: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Videographers, Slideshow/Montage
StoryLive Productions is a wedding videographer from Pensacola . We service weddings throughout the local area, including Fairhope, Al, Destin, Fl, and Downtown Pensacola. StoryLive Productions is a professional wedding videographer that has been part of the Pensacola wedding industry for 3 years. We specialize in cinematic, wedding, storytelling, documentary, highlight films, films, ceremony, reception, proposals, save the date, raw, footage, film, feature film, movie,