Story & Rhythm

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

I can't say enough good things about Story and Rhythm. Tosha and Brian were amazing to work with, from the first consultation through the delivery of our wedding photos. They felt like friends as much as vendors and truly saw our vision for the day- listening to our ideas and also coming up with their own. We were able to customize a package to meet our needs of photography and DJ. On our wedding day, Tosha was everywhere and I often didn't realize she was there. Brian was great, working with our wide range of requested songs and keeping everyone on the dance floor. Finally- the end product- the photos Tosha took are perfect. The photos are so perfect and truly convey all of the emotions and excitement of the day. I couldn't ask for better service from Story and Rhythm and can't recommend them enough!

Services Used: DJ, Photography
LOCATION
14 Glenwood Ave, Suite 17, Raleigh, NC 27603
BLOG

We're a husband and wife wedding DJ and photographer team from North Carolina!

A one of a kind experience!   We are Tosha and Brian and we're a husband and wife photographer and DJ team based in Raleigh, North Carolina!   We will have fun, laugh, maybe even shed a tear or two! I will be there to answer all of your questions! We will meet for dessert or coffee to go over your wedding de tails!  Your wedding day will be special, beautiful, lovely, amazing, unforgettable and every other word that means “awesome"!   You will dance with your love and create lots of special memories! We will photograph you every step of the way! From your engagement session to your wedding day!  We will become new friends!   After your wedding day is over and everyone has gone home, your memories and wedding photos will be all there is left of your special day! Hiring a photographer to capture every smile, tear, and special moment during your big day is a must! And an investment that will last a lifetime!

Details
Style: Photojournalism, Traditional
Services: High-Res, Liability Insurance
Items: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)