Story & Rhythm

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Charles and Tenisha
07/20/2013

Wonderful is truly all I can say....Tosha made me and Charles day phenomenal she is truly a gem and her work speaks for itself. Even though it was so hot outside Tosha made our pictures flawless. Even under all the rushing she caught amazing shots that I will truly cherish forever. Thank You for making our day so wonderful. To all the Brides to be...let Addie Kay Photography capture the many beautiful moments of your day you WILL NOT regret it.

Story & Rhythm responded with the following comments:

You two are so sweet! It was a pleasure working with you! I'm so blessed to have met you! :-) Thanks for such sweet words!

Services Used: Photography
LOCATION
14 Glenwood Ave, Suite 17, Raleigh, NC 27603
BLOG

We're a husband and wife wedding DJ and photographer team from North Carolina!

A one of a kind experience!   We are Tosha and Brian and we're a husband and wife photographer and DJ team based in Raleigh, North Carolina!   We will have fun, laugh, maybe even shed a tear or two! I will be there to answer all of your questions! We will meet for dessert or coffee to go over your wedding de tails!  Your wedding day will be special, beautiful, lovely, amazing, unforgettable and every other word that means “awesome"!   You will dance with your love and create lots of special memories! We will photograph you every step of the way! From your engagement session to your wedding day!  We will become new friends!   After your wedding day is over and everyone has gone home, your memories and wedding photos will be all there is left of your special day! Hiring a photographer to capture every smile, tear, and special moment during your big day is a must! And an investment that will last a lifetime!

Details
Style: Photojournalism, Traditional / Posed
Packages: Digital Files, High Resolution Images, Prints, Proof CD of All Images
Liability Insurance: Yes
ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO (1)