Storkie Express

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

WOW. unbelievable customer service. I ordered wedding invitations via storkie.com after looking at countless websites trying to find somewhere that had decent looking invitaions for a good price. I was getting very discouraged until I found storkie.com. Theyre website was a little difficult to navigate (The changes that I was making to the invitations wasn't saving) but I figured it out and the value of these invites is awesome. I don't have any experience wrting or ordering formal invitations, so I kind of just winged it. The next day after I placed my order (and told them I didn't need proofing) Debbie called me and said there were some things they had questions on. Thank god she called because I really had no idea what I was doing as far as formal wording, and so on. Anyways, she let me know what they had quetions on, gave me her opinion on what would fit best, and asked if there was anything I needed to change or any questions I had for her. I told her about the difficulty I had had on the website and she let me know that ANY TIME I had questions in the future to not hesitate to call and ask. Unbelievably nice, professional, helpful, and convenient. I would order from them in a heartbeat. What a relief to have one more important aspect of my wedding checked ff my list with no hassle at all. Thanks guys, you're the best!!

Services Used: Invitations
LOCATION
Toll Free: 1-800-771-7867, SERVING BRIDES NATIONWIDE
BLOG

Invitations with Style... Since 1990

About Storkie Express

About Storkie Express

Storkie Express features gorgeous collections of unique wedding stationery that are high quality and affordable. Since 1990, Storkie has been committed to providing top-notch customer service and an unparalleled stationery experience.
Whether you are looking for unique wedding invites, fun bridal shower invites, or wedding thank you notes, Storkie has the perfect wedding stationery to suit your style and taste, from modern to classic and everything in between.
Storkie is the exclusive home of Dynamic Designs, allowing you to mix and match color combinations and/or design elements in real-time to create your unique invitations. Simply select a design style you like and play with the different drop-downs beneath Options to create your perfect color combination.

In addition to a fabulous selection of contemporary designs, Storkie also features gorgeous classic options, including thermography (raised lettering) and foil printing options, as well as ribbons and bows, embossed elements, shimmer cardstock, pockets and wraps, and a lot more!

Storkie's professional typesetters review each and every order to ensure the perfect final result. Digital proofs are available at no extra charge, and our customer service and design teams are happy to assist in any way.

The Storkie Difference

- High Quality Cardstock
- Raised, Digital, and Foil Printing Options
- Exclusive Designs
- Super Fast Shipping (most orders print and ship within 1-2 days)
- Low Price Guarantee